His Favorite - [Mobster!Lando]

A/N: for vici0606

TAGLIST: brouwercatharina derickimeudeus parkersluv Garrixer_06 landon0rris McLaren_04 crazyeperson Judy_Taurus ricciardoaf wanderlust_gemini amethystandstar Taaaaamz MilkeyboiLando sweetrose33 CassieRochester

WORDCOUNT: 1984

WARNINGS: nsfw (oral (male receiving), unprotected sex)

SYNOPSIS: Lando's hasn't been in the office for about a week, and had a rough period with his crew, but luckily his favorite girl is performing at his club tonight, and he wouldn't dare to miss it.

The rhinestones of your red dress sparkled under the spotlights that were directed at you. You moved perfectly to the beat of the music, and Lando finally relaxed. He leaned back against the sofa, spreading his thighs as he sunk further into the cushions, and tasted the fine whiskey on his tongue after he held his glass in his hand. He had landed about an hour ago, coming all the way from Sochi for business. He was tired, and he hadn't slept well in quite a while, and the business of the last few weeks has been tough. A couple attacks on the crew and having to help one of his partners, it definitely didn't aid the balance of his own crew. The club he owned in London was packed as always, and when he saw you were scheduled to perform tonight, he didn't hesitate to come down to the club right away. Lando watched you dance, twirl around on your heels, teasing his eyes with the playful way you lifted your dress every now and then.

There was nothing going on between the two of you. You didn't have a relationship, you weren't married. He was your boss, and you... You were simply his favorite. Anything you asked for, he got it for you. And you were irresistible. He loved pleasing you in every single way. When the other girls told you that Lando had never flirted with them or laid his eyes on them like the way he did with you, you didn't believe them, but each night you spend in his bedroom or his office, eventually proved you otherwise. After coming back from traveling, there was nothing he loved more than taking you in every position that made you purr out his name so sweetly, to watch you dance on stage before he would take you to his office, or when he was patient, back to his car and to his apartment. Your performance was over, and the music stopped briefly. Lando could already guess that you were earning a lot tonight, as you collected the money that was thrown onto the stage. Lando finished his drink and was on his phone for a couple of minutes, but it didn't take long before you had found him.

Lando looked up at you with a grin on his face. "Hello, love," he said, his hands motioning for you to come sit in his lap. "Hi," you replied, sucking your lower lip into your mouth. You were happy he was back. "You did so well, baby. Looking so pretty," he praised, his hands gliding down your hips when you moved to sit on one of his thighs, your arm swung around his shoulders. "How was your week?" you asked, your hand spreading over his chest while your fingertips trailed over the material of his black button-up. "I don't want to talk about it," Lando shook his head, his tone changing immediately, which made you cock your head sideways. "Not even somewhere a little more private?" You hummed, kissing his cheek before moving your lips to the skin under his ear. The grin returned to his lips right away, his fingers squeezing the back of your thighs when he pulled you further towards him to straddle him. "You always find a way, don't you?" Lando caressed your face, looking into your sparkling eyes. "I know for sure that I can cheer you up," you purred, your hands sliding over his chest again.