[6] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: For f1lovesme

TAGLIST: heyimmilly RacingOlive rosaa- sweetrose33 MilkeyboiLando Taaaamz wanderlust_gemini landoandashton FOREVERLANDO nathnath97 chal_lelerc Judy_Taurus _thaimilktea crazyeperson Xeniia1311 justanf1fan black_ma23 mrvlous LandoNorris m___a___r Suggfan06

WORDCOUNT: 634

6. "Are we on a date right now?".

You sighed nervously when you sat down at a cute table in the restaurant you and Lando had picked. You had suggested to have some lunch somewhere in London before he went off to another race and he happily agreed. You weren't sure what you two were. You had been over at his place a couple times and you had spent some time at your apartment as well. You texted back and forth, shared some memes, but you didn't have the feeling like Lando took things as serious as you took them. You looked forward to develop your now still friendly base of the relationship with Lando to a more intimate, boyfriend-girlfriend status. You hadn't found a good timing to talk about the subject. It was a frustrating matter as he didn't seem to get how head over heels in love you were with him. He didn't seem to get how much it meant when he let you come over and you cook dinner, your favourite dish, together.

Lando had texted you he was on his way and you decided to order some coffees already, quietly sipping on it until he showed up in front of your table. "Hey". A lazy grin curled his lips. "Hi". You smiled, nearly feeling nauseous at thinking of asking about us. "I ehm... Have something serious to pose first, I-...". "Oh, sorry, but Carlos is a little late, I thought you should know before we wait for him". Lando smiled as he tugged his jacket off and threw it over his chair. He watched your expressions fall and your coffee suddenly felt cold between your fingers. "What's wrong?". Lando asked. "You brought Carlos?". You asked. "Yeah, I thought you were friends too?". Lando asked, not really sensing the problem as his eyebrows furrowed together. You scoffed. "I thought you we were having lunch together, Lando". You sad, clearly disappointed and he swallowed hard. "Are we on a date right now?". He asked and you didn't even want to answer. "You know what, you can have lunch with Carlos without me". You got up from your chair.

"No, Y/N, come on". Lando tugged on your wrist and took your jacket so you couldn't leave without it. "I thought you weren't like...". "Like what?". You snarled. "Into dates and stuff". He softly muttered when you sat back down. "You're really stupid, Norris". A hurtful expression glided over his face. "I'm in love with you. Of course I want to go on a date with you and kiss you and stay over at your place and be called your girlfriend". You summed up and he could sense the rough edge was off your frustration. "Y-you're in love with me?". Lando asked. "Holy shit". He leaned back in his chair. "I thought you were friendzoning me and that I was looking dumb for still going after you". It was quiet for a second and then you both laughed. "Because I've been dying to call you my girlfriend". Lando leaned forward on the table, one of his hands finding yours. "I'll text Carlos that he has to stay away, because we're on a date, as a couple". He said, a smile curling his mouth.

"Is that okay?". He asked and you nodded. "But you're still stupid". You mocked and he laughed, the wrinkles visible around his eyes. "I agree". He giggled. "You also wanted to kiss me?". Your cheeks grew hot and you looked away with a smile, making him grin and lean over once more to cup your face and peck your lips.