[24] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for Erika_losi

TAGLIST: MariPecs10 snugleo VILNYL Chami2207 RedBullRacingFan f1_girl97 DannyRicFan06 m___a___r LandoNorris ferraritastic black_ma23 justanf1fan Judy_Taurus crazyeperson f1written _thaimilktea ricciardoaf landoandashton nathnath97 wanderlust_gemini Taaaaamz MilkeyboiLando sweetrose33 rosaa- formulaliv CassieRochester

WORDCOUNT: 713

24. "Being outside during clear winter nights is my favourite thing". "How come?". "Your eyes sparkle like the stars".

"You aren't tired yet, are you, babe?". Lando asked, looking over at you while you were seated closely together on the couch. "I'm fine with staying up longer, why are you asking?". You said, sitting a bit more up to look into his eyes. "Let's go outside". He proposed and he stood up right away, his warmth leaving your side and you could already imagine how cold the winter tonight must be. "Why would we? It's nearly midnight". You chuckled, rather staying under the blanket, snuggling up with him while watching a movie or a series. "Just come with me, come on". Lando urged you on, seemingly excited. He extended his hand to you and you eventually decided to just come with him and see what could be so spectacular about freezing outside. You pushed your feet into your fluffy slippers, one of his McLaren jackets the first thhing that caught your eyes when you search for your own on the coat rack in the hall. Lando looked fluffy and soft and cute in the hoodie he was wearing, making you wish to cling onto him right away.

Lando brought you into the garden of his apartment, making you frown as you still didn't quite get the purpose of it. You wrapped your arms around yourself, feeling the cold air already pulling all the body heat from you. "Come here, love". Lando said as he sat down in the grass, patting the place between his legs. You chuckle softly, getting down to the ground as well and you shuffled back to shit against his chest, his arms curling around you. "Being outside during clear winter nights is my favourite thing". He muttered, kissing your cheek softly. "How come?". You replied. "Look up at the sky". He said, his embrace feeling comfortable and giving back the warmth in the middle of the cold night. You looked up at the pitch black darkness, but as your eyes adjusted and you let your head rest against his shoulder, you saw more stars twinkling in the milky way as you stared longer. "Your eyes sparkle like the stars". Lando continued, making you smile and you felt warm inside.

"I get to hold you like this". He added, pressing soft kisses to your cheek again and he smiled as it made you giggle. "It's the equivalent of watching the sunset in the summer". Lando explained. You remained silent while looking up at the stars for a little longer, his chin resting on top of your head and you hummed contently. Lando noticed you were getting sleepy and he gently ushered you to get up from the ground to go back inside. The warmth inside of the house made you feel extra tired and you hung his coat back on the rack, your arms stretching out for him to finally wrap yourself around his sweater cladded chest that looked to inviting to not cuddle into. Lando chuckled and gladly lifted you up against himself, holding you while he turned the TV off and got upstairs to the bedroom you shared. "Looks like I got to take you outside more often if I want you to go to sleep". He jokingly said, causing you to glance over at him, but you smiled nevertheless. You curled up under the blankets and sleepily eyed how he stripped from his clothing to join you in bed.

Lando snapped the light on the nightstand off and you felt him move closer to you. You gladly let him pull you into his chest, his smooth skin against yours. "Didn't you say you want to stay up a little longer?". Lando chuckled. "I'm still awake". You mumbled, however the warmth of him next to you, his soft breaths in your hair and the sound of his heartbeat under your ear was enough to make you doze off not much later. Lando kissed your forehead, happy to spend many more cold winter nights with you.