Harmony - [Mobster!Lando]

A/N: for the sweetest Judy_Taurus

TAGLIST: dylansvqid Garrixer_06 landon0rris jxan_F1 McLaren_04 ferraritastic crazyeperson nathnath97 starlightxme wanderlust_gemini Taaaaamz MilkeyboiLando sweetrose33

WORDCOUNT: 3374 (got carried away, but I loved writing this)

SYNOPSIS: You're a violinist from Budapest, just starting your career, and you get to perform at a show. Lando is there with his family, and after laying his eyes on you, he was ready to give you everything you could have ever wanted.

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex)

The curtain was still closed, and you stood behind it. You took a deep breath, embracing the darkness of the stage. The soft mutters of the guests in the ballroom were audible, making you aware of the fact that you were performing in the Budapest Opera House, sharing the stage with so many artists you look up to. Adrenaline filled your veins, a gentle cue told you that it was time for you to start. The Opera House went completely dark, soft sparkling lights started to light up the stage while the curtain opened. Your fingers were trembling when you started to play the first notes, but you relaxed afterwards, relying on your self. Pride filled your body as the spotlight was directed on you, the silence taking over the people whose eyes were starting up at you. The front row was filled with the richest people, including Lando Norris. Lando had been talking to his father, but when you appeared on the stage, he had gone silent.

The music was soft, harmonious, and soothing. The melody nearly enchanted him, keeping his eyes focussed on you. You looked beautiful in the gown you were wearing, dark blue, matching the decor of the stage. The complete image of you, the gorgeous instrument, and the beautiful music, it was all perfect. Lando admired the way your eyebrows furrowed together, how your expressions changed when the music changed. He couldn't help but love the way your eyes opened and sometimes closed, and it was clear that you were so passionate about the music you created, that he automatically loved it too. The pause between one set allowed the people to applaud, and Lando clapped his hands together to join the audience. He could see that it brightened your smile, and he could nearly see a hint of shyness when the silence returned and people held their breath when you started playing again. Lando had no idea how long the show was taking already, but it felt like you barely started when you played the last note on your violin.

You dropped your hands to your side, carrying the violin in one hand, and the bow in the other. The lights flickered back on, bathing you in the bright, spotlights that hung on the ceiling. You bowed deeply, incredibly grateful for the loudly applauding audience. A wide smile curled your lips, and you bowed again, stepping back as the curtain of the stage closed again. Lando sat up a little more to get the last glance of you, and he sunk back into his seat when a few lights remained on. He nearly felt sad that it was over. His mind replayed the beautiful scenes of you on the stage, and in his head he was already thinking about if he could buy a CD, or support your performance of tonight, in any way possible, even though he didn't even know you. Lando was accompanied by his family when they walked out of the Opera hall, and his family went ahead of him when he stayed behind to talk to one of his partners, who owned the Opera House. The two men spoke quietly, making sure no one was paying attention to them.