Windu

I knew as soon as he found me he would yell and I silently hoped he didn't. It was stupid how I had gotten caught and I knew that I should of listened to his warning but I was to angry to care.

"(Y/n) it's to dangerous. You need to stay in the templ-"

"Fuck you." I said as I slammed the door in his face and walked down the corridor.

It was immature of me to run away, but I couldn't help it. I was madly in love with a Jedi that would never return my feelings.

I heard screaming and let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around myself and waited for the door to open and reveal my pissed off Jedi Master.

"(Y/n)!" A voice yelled.

I bit my lip and hid my face in my arms. The door soon slung opened and I heard a sigh of relief.

"You're alive."

I was forced to look up and came face to face with Mace Windu. He cuffed my face and looked me over for bruses.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and he picked me up.

"What, you're not gonna yell at me?" I mumbled as I hid my face in his chest.

"Maybe later, but for now... let's get you home." He said as he carried me out of the cell.

We made it to the temple and he passed Yoda and Kenobi. With a nod of their heads he took me to his quarters and set me down.

"I owe you an apology." He said as he stood up.

"For what?"

"I lied to you. I shouldn't of, but I thought it would keep you safe... I was wrong." He said as he let out a sigh.

"Mace-"

"As much as I hate to admit it, I'm madly in love with you... and have been since we first met."

I looked at him shocked and he crouched down to my height.

"When I felt through the force that you were in danger... I thought I had lost you. I tore through the planet looking for you... the fear I felt... the anger..."

"Mace... If I was to die I wouldn't want you to give in to the dark side... no matter what I would want you to be strong... just like you are now." I said as I sent him a smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too, and no matter what happens... I will always be beside you."

He nodded his head and slowly leaned in and kissed me.

Time skip.... sorry for the tears

The rain was pouring and I knew it wouldn't be long before I caught a cold, but I couldn't move. In front of me was what use to be the Jedi temple, and my home.

"My lady, we should really leave." A deep voice.

"I told him what to do if I died." I said softly.

"What?"

"I told Mace... that should I die.. he was not to give into the dark side, but... he never told me what to do if I lost him.... I... I don't know what to do."

"Live... live so that you can avenge him and all those who died."

I nodded my head and whipped my tears.

"I will.... I will live, not just to stop the empire, but for Mace." I thought as I looked up at the sky.