Wolffe

I let out a sigh as I started to clean up around the ship. Ezra and Gregor were both messy people. I stopped outside of the kitchen and frowned as I heard Rex and Gregor talking to Wolffe.

"When are you going to tell her you like her?" Rex asked calmly.

"Yea Vod, you should man up and tell her." Gregor said calmly.

"Will you leave me alone?" Wolffe growled out.

"Not until you talk to (Y/n)."

"Talk to me?" I whispered with a frown.

I leaned in and started to listen in.

"Look she wouldn't like me, I'm old and ugly." Wolffe said with a sigh.

"Have you seen how she looks at you?"

"Cause we have." Gregor said calmly.

"Look, (Y/n) is the kindest most beautiful person alive... she wouldn't want to be with me."

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" A voice asked behind me.

I turned and quickly covered Ezra's mouth.

"Shut up, I'm listening to Wolffe and them." I whispered.

He mumbled something and I went to snap at him but heard someone clear their throat. I froze up and slowly turned around to see Rex and Gregor smiling at me, with a frozen Wolffe behind them.

"No guys. I was just coming to tell you that Gregor needs to stop leaving his socks arou-"

I was quickly grabbed and shoved into Wolffe. They quickly caught me and they ran and locked the door.

"Hey let us out of here!" Wolffe yelled.

"Not until you two talk to each other!" Rex yelled.

"But-"

"No buts!" Gregor yelled.

I let out a sigh and set down.

"So... how's your day going?" I asked softly.

"How much did year hear?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Didn't hear anything."

He sent me a look and I bit my lip.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"I wouldn't of said it if I didn't."

I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You annoy me." I said angrily.

"Why? I say you're beautiful and you get mad."

"Because you say it in the rudest way! I try to be nice to you but you push me away. It's almost like you don't want me around you."

"I don't."

"Oh... well then I guess I should just stay away from you." I said as I looked away from him.

"I can't think when I'm around you... everything I think about deals with you... like how I can smell your shampoo.... how I think of running my fingers through your hair or how I think about holding you tightly in my arms when you're cold." He said softly.

I met his eyes and he gently moved his hand to my face and moved my hair to the side.

"I love you. And it drives me crazy." He said softly.

"I love you too." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and leaned down and gently kissed me. I smiled against his lips and pulled him closer.

"Finally!"

We pulled apart and I glared at Gregor.

"Run." Rex said as he grabbed him and they took off.

"Excuse me, I have to kill my brothers." Wolffe said before he pecked my lips.

He then ran after them and I shook my head.