Cody

I snuck through the hallway and silently prayed that Cody wouldn't find me.

It was no secret we were together, and thankfully General Kenobi allowed it. It also was no secret that Cody got mad if I over worked myself, like I did today.

I work as a mechanic and spend a lot of time working on ships and anything that the clones break. So I spend most of my time on my feet and rarely take breaks, Something Cody despises.

"You're up late." A voice said.

"Scrap metal." I whispered before turning to face the man I had been hiding from.

"It's 3 in the morning... why are you not in bed?" Cody asked with a frown.

"General Kenobi asked me to look at his fighter." I said softly.

"That shouldn't of taken you long."

"I... had to look at everyone else's fighters too. Before you yell just know I do it because I want to make sure you and the boys are safe!" I exclaimed as I held my hands up.

He shook his head and walked up to me.

"Bed." He said softly.

"Yes sir." I said as I turned to walk away.

He quickly threw me over his shoulder and I let out a squeak.

"What are you-"

"I'm making sure you sleep." He said as he carried me to his quarters.

He set me on the ground and left to grab me a shirt. After a quick shower I came out and saw Cody laying on his bed. I smiled as I crawled up beside him and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

He heard a light snore and let out a soft laugh as he pulled me closer and covered us both with his cover.