Boba Fett

I had followed Boba Fett for awhile now. He hadn't said anything or tried to shoot at me so I thought I was in the clear.

"Did you have to bite her leg, (Y/n)?" He asked as he looked down at me.

I froze up and looked up at him.

"Yes I know it's you. Are you going to stay an animal or actually talk to me?"

I looked down and new that if. I was a human I would be blushing right now. Mostly because to change.... I have to be naked.

"(Y/n), can you please just change back so we can leave?" He asked with a sigh.

I bit my lip and walked over to a wall and changed.

"Can you hand me a jacket or something?" I asked softly.

I heard movement and then a shirt was thrown in my direction.

"This won't cover all of me."

"Doesn't have to." He said calmly.

I growled something out and slipped it on. It went to right above my knees and I let out a groan.

"So you can't wear clothes when your an animal." He said calmly.

"Shut up." I said as I walked up to him.

"Why did you even change?"

"To ease drop on your conversation." I mumbled under my breath.

"Alright and what made you bite the nice woman's leg?"

"Um.... she got to close." I whispered under my breath.

He let out a chuckle and pulled me up to his chest. He removed his helmet and I met his eyes.

"My eyes are only for one person love... never forget that." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.

I let out a whine as he pulled away.

"Now, time to get back to the ship, so I can formally punish you." He whispered against my lips.