Hunter

Part 2

I looked at the test and let out a laugh. It hadn't been five years since we had (d/n), and I was pregnant again.

"Mommy!" (D/n) exclaimed as I walked out of the house to her playing with Crosshair.

I held up the test and he let out a laugh. My daughter looked at us both and I sent her a smile.

"You're going to have a little brother or sister soon." I explained.

A smile broke on her face and she ran and hugged me.

"How you telling poppa bear?" Crosshair asked with a smile.

"I'm just gonna tell him." I said as I picked my daughter up.

"Just gonna tell who what?" A voice asked.

"Daddy! I'm gonna be a big sister!" (D/n) exclaimed.

Hunter looked at her shocked and then looked at me. I nodded my head and a smile appeared on his face. He quickly ran up and hugged me. I let out a laugh and hugged him tightly. After a second he pulled away and I saw his eyes go wide.

"Oh no."

"What?" I asked with a frown.

"I have to deal with You're cravings again." He said with a groan.

I let out a laugh and he hide his face in my chest. A few months later I had given birth to a healthy baby boy.

"He is so precious." Tech said as he and Echo looked at him.

"Wait until he is bigger, he will be just like his momma." Crosshair said with a laugh.

"Don't wish that on me." Hunter said sternly.

I shook my head and smiled as I held my son close to my chest.

"Let's leave mommy and daddy with their new baby." Crosshair said as he led us out.

"You know... I think Crosshair loves these kids more then me." Hunter said with a laugh.

"Not possible." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"I love you." He said as he let out a sigh.

I pulled away and smiled as I looked down at my son.

"I love you." I said said as I smiled down at him.

He reached for my face and I let out a laugh as I allowed him to grab my finger.

"You have made me the happiest man alive." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"And you made me the happiest woman." I said as I sent him another smile.