Cody

I let out a sigh as I watched Anakin and Obi-wan argue.

"You do not deserve Ahsoka." Obi-wan growled out.

"Are you jealous? It's not my fault you had a bad padawan." Anakin said with a smirk.

"Yes, it is. You literally were the padawan!" Obi-wan yelled.

Anakin froze up for a second before clearing his throat.

"Right. Well, the point is, you're jealous." Anakin said calmly.

"How long has this been going on?" Cody asked from beside me.

"An hour and a half." I said softly.

"Want to leave and go make out?" He asked calmly.

"Yea, they will still be doing this for another hour." I said as I followed him.

As soon as we made it a to a secret location, Cody pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Marry me." He whispered against my lips.

I smiled softly and reconnected our lips. I let out a sigh as he picked me up and carried me to my room. Passing Obi-wan and Anakin, who were still arguing.

Fifteen years later

"How did I not know you and Cody where a thing!" Obi-wan yelled as I stood beside my daughter and Cody.

"Maybe cause you were always arguing with Anakin." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"No that isn't it. I mean I knew about Anakin and Padmé! I should of known about you and Cody!"

"General, we didn't hide it at all." Cody said softly.

"Yea, everyone knew. Yoda even sent us a card congratulating us on our marriage." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yea and Ahsoka was even her maid of honor."

"And you were there when I had out daughter! I seriously named her after Satine!" I yelled as I threw my hands up.

"You were just to good." Obi-wan said as he turned and walked away.

I let out a sigh and Cody put a hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

"Let it go." He said softly.