Echo

I hadn't wanted to go to The Citadel, I had told Obi-wan that I had a bad feeling about it, but he didn't listen to me. So when I saw Echo rushing towards the shuttle I quickly ran behind him and pulled him away, throwing him towards Five.

I can still feel the fire and the pain from it. I can still hear Echo screaming my name and I can still remember getting pulled out of the debris by a droid, then the next thing I know I'm waking up to Rex and Echo.

"(Y/n)." Echo whispered as he cradled my head.

I smiled up at him and gently moved my good hand to his face.

"Echo..... You found me." I whispered as he pulled me into a hug.

"Of course I did... I'll always find you." He said as he held me tightly.

The return home took awhile and I had lost a lot. I no longer had my right arm or leg. I had lost an eye and no longer had my force abilities, though Yoda believes I may get them back.

I had missed a lot, Fives having revealed Palpatine's plan about Order 66 and the war having ended. I still didn't know how they had found me, but I had the feeling it was Echo, who didn't give up.

"Aren't you suppose to be resting?" A voice asked.

I turned my head and saw Echo leaning against the doorframe with a small smile on his face.

"Can't sleep." I said as I looked at my arm.

"I'm sorry." He said stopped my thoughts.

"Why?" I asked as I turned to look at him again.

"Had I not of ran to that shuttle-"

"Don't. Don't you dare blame yourself." I said as I stood up.

I walked up to him and gently took his face in my hands.

"Echo has I not pushed you out of the way... this could of been you.... and Palpatine could of won." I said as I held my breath.

"I probably wouldn't of been found though."

"You think I would ever stop looking for you? You mean the world to me." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you." He thought as he held me tightly.

"I love you too." I said as I pulled away.

He looked at me shocked and I quickly leaned up and gently kissed him. It took him a second but he soon kissed me back.

"I keep forgetting you're a mind reader."

"I know... it's what got you and Fives into so much trouble." I said with a laugh.

He shook his head and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." He said as he kept me against his chest.

"And I You.... now no more blaming yourself. I'm alive and that is because of you.. and Rex, but let's not give him any credit." I said as Echo let out a laugh.

"Yea, He doesn't need any." He said as he let out another laugh.

I pulled him into another hug and smiled as I felt at peace. I was finally home and I had nothing to fear... nothing to worry about besides being in Echo's arms.