Zeb

This wasn't the life I had wanted, I hadn't expected myself to be traveling with a former Lasan Honor Guard Gron and the mystic Chava. No I had always thought I would be a warrior and fight for my people, but they seems to have forgotten the old ways.

"Are you sure we can trust these people?" I asked as I followed Gron.

"Of course I am my Lady." He said as he patted my shoulder.

Like always I was right and we got cornered by guards. I went to bring my blaster out but Gron grabbed my hand and stopped me. Soon a group of people came out and rescued us.

"This is a nice place you have." I said as I followed behind the Lasat named Captain Orrelios.

"Yea." He grumbled out.

"So Captain-"

"It's Zeb."

"Zeb... that's a lot better then me just calling you Captain." I said with a smile.

"So what's your name?"

"(Y/n), Princess (Y/n)." I said calmly.

He froze up and I put my hands behind my back.

"I thought the royal family had been killed."

"Everyone but me... I was saved by the Captain of the guard... he of course didn't realize my importance until... two seconds ago." I said softly.

"My lady I-"

"Please, just (Y/n)." I said softly.

"I'm sorry if I came off-"

"Rude? It's alright... it's actually quit refreshing for people to not threat me like I'm glass."

"Guess you get that reaction from a lot of people."

"To many I'm afraid." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He nodded his head and then excused himself. When I next saw him I was listening to Chaco.

"The fool, simple and selfish, he would lead. The warrior, bold and bloodthirsty to hunt the hope of tomorrow. The child, to destroy him! We can only find our home when the child saves the warrior and the fool."

They started to chant and I saw Zeb walk away. I quickly followed him and saw him playing with his borifle.

"Something wrong?" I asked softly.

"They are idiots."

"Why? Because they believe in something?"

He shook his head and I walked up to him and set down.

"It's all a loud of garbage."

"Is it? You know she didn't really explain it... but there isn't one child.... there is thousands."

"What do you mean?"

"We all are a child but then sometimes we become the fool... and sometimes, very rarely we are a warrior... I see those traits in you Garazeb Orrelios." I said softly.

"You're wrong."

I gently touched his face and he met my eyes.

"I've never been wrong in my life... you're a good man... you just need to believe it."

He read my eyes for a second before leaning in and gently kissing me. I let out a sigh and slowly kissed him back.

"I think I'm falling for you." Zeb said softly.

"Don't worry, I'll catch you." I whispered against his lips.