Zeb

"Not happening." Zeb said calmly.

"Why not? What's so wrong with everyone knowing?" I asked as I glared at Zeb.

"They won't let us live it down. If we tell any of them... they will bug the crap out of us." He said as he walked to the hanger.

"They already bug us." I said with a frown.

"No, and that's final." He said angrily.

I let out a huff and looked away from him.

"Fine then seeing as you don't want to tell anyone about us... maybe there shouldn't be an us."

"What?" He asked as he turned and looked at me shocked.

"You heard me..... we're done." I said as I turned and walked away.

I didn't really want to break up with him, but I silently hoped that if I threatened him with a break up he would finally tell that we were a couple.

"Trouble on paradise?" Hera asked as I walked into the cockpit.

"Zeb doesn't want to tell anyone about us."

"He give you a reason?"

"Everyone will bug us... Ezra already bugs us!"

"Think you and him can run to the store?" Hera asked softly.

"Sure me and Ezra are okay-"

"You and Zeb. Ezra and Sabine are with Kanan." She said with a smirk.

"Fine." I said as I stood up.

I made it to Zeb's room and opened the door. When the door opened it revealed a shirtless Zeb.

"Hera wants us to go to town." I said calmly.

"Why can't she send someone else?" He asked as he looked for his shirt.

"Cause they are all gone. Now get dressed." I said as I turned and walked away.

It didn't take us long to make it to town, and after we arrived we got spotted by the devil himself.

"How did he know it was us!?" Zeb yelled as we ran through the alley way.

"There isn't many lasats around here!" I snapped.

I put a yelp as I felt a blaster hit my shoulder.

"Karabast." He said as we made it to a dead end.

"No where to go, rebels." Kallus said as he walked up to us.

I looked at Zeb and then to them.

"Can I make a request? I don't get roomed with him." I said as I pointed to Zeb.

"What? Why not? It would be easier for us to get rescued!" Zeb growled out.

"I'd rather not be around you." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Seriously! Look I'm sorry I didn't want to tell everyone! I'm a private person!"

"Oh I know, Captain of honor guard!"

"You're never gonna let that go." He said angrily.

"How could I! I've been dating you for over three years! Don't you agree that after that long it shouldn't be a secret anymore to your family?" I asked Kallus.

"She has a point." One of the troopers said calmly.

"See! He gets it!"

"He's a bucket head! His opinion doesn't matter!"

"That's only cause it goes against yours!"

"And they are on the empires side!"

"Yea that's the only reason!"

"Are you bleeding?" He asked as he looked at my arm.

"Maybe." I said as I moved my hand to my shoulder and hid the wound.

I saw Zeb's face turn into a snarl as he glared at the troopers.

"Good luck." I said before he tackled them.

Five minutes later they were all knocked out. Zeb turned to me and quickly picked me up.

"I can walk by myself!" I snapped.

He continued to walk and I let out a huff. I knew it was pointless to fight him when he was like this. We made it to the ghost and he grabbed a lit and patched me up.

"Tell me if I hurt you." He said softly.

"You already have." I whispered to myself.

He let out a sigh and met my eyes.

"What if we tell... and you realize you don't actually like me?" He asked softly.

"What?"

"What if we tell and... someone asks why you would want to be with someone as ugly as me?" He asked as he looked away.

"Garazeb Orrelios! I didn't fall in love with you because of your looks! I fell in love with you because you are the bravest man I know.... you have the biggest heart and because I don't imagine myself being with anyone other then you." I said as I gently forced him to look at me.

"You love me?"

"Of course I do you big giant." I said with a laugh.

"I love you too." He said softly.

I sent him a smile and leaned up and gently kissed him.

"Are we interrupting something?" A voice asked.

We pulled apart and I looked over and saw the rest of the crew.

"Oh, I'm so not gonna let you guys love this down." Ezra said happily.

"Ezra, remember that I know all your secrets... including that girl you like." I said with a smirk.

"I'm gonna go." He said as he climbed up the stairs.

"I'm happy for both of you." Kanan said with a nod of his head.

"He's also sad cause he now owes Hera money." Sabine said with a laugh.

"So do you!"

"Oh I'm not stupid enough to bet against Hera." Sabine said as she walked away.

I let out a laugh and smiled as I laid my head on Zeb's shoulder.

"I'll leave now." Kanan said as he climbed up the ladder.

"I love you." Zeb said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said softly.