Kit

Got a new phone so it will take me some time to post more. Still getting use to it.

Sorry I haven't posted was having to get everything set up on my new phone after my old one died.

Also spoiler for Mandalorian at bottom

I knew it was a bad idea, I knew that he would probably sense me coming, but I had to try. Since I had met the Jedi master I had always wondered if I could scare him, of course I never was able to, but I was positive I could do it today.

Like always I knew Kit would be meditating this morning and that would be my shot at scaring him.

I snuck into his room and creeped up behind him. He had his eyes closed and was in deep meditation. I let out a yell and grabbed his shoulders. But before I could react he had turned and hit me in the face. Throwing me to the ground.

"Beloved? I am so sorry! I didn't know it was you!" He exclaimed as he cradled my face.

He checked me over for wounds and only saw a bruise forming.

"I am so sorry." He said as he started to kiss all over my face.

"It's okay." I said as he looked me over.

"I'm a horrible person. I should of known it was you."

"It's okay, I shouldn't of snuck up on you." I said softly.

He let out a sigh and gently pecked my lips and then peppered my face with kisses. I let out a laugh and pushed him away, or tried to. He sent me a small smile and wrapped his arms around me. I hid my face in his neck and quietly hugged him back.

Spoiler!!

Okay so for those of you who have watched the latest episode. I'm confused. So Bo-Katan says she can't take the Darksaber because she hasn't earned it... but didn't she take it from Sabine?

Like if you have to earn it then wouldn't Ahsoka of been the one who had earned it first.... she defeated Maul, who was the previous wielder of the darksaber.

Cause if I remember correctly Pre Vizsla had it first.

Then Maul got it from him

Then Ahsoka defeated Maul

So... wouldn't they of had to defeat Ahsoka to claim it?

Just curious what your guys thoughts where about it.