Kanan

It was no secret that I liked Kanan, everyone on the team knew.... including Kanan. I mean I didn't really try and hide it. I didn't see a reason to. If he liked me he liked me, if he didn't then he didn't. I wasn't going to stop being his friend because of it or change how I treated him.

"Hey Kanan mind giving me another pair of eyes up here?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ha ha. Very funny." Kanan said as he shook his head.

"Here catch!" I called as I threw the binoculars down.

He caught them and I let out a chuckle.

"Nice catch, visor guy."

"You know, I would love to see you try to do half the stuff I do." Kanan said with a frown.

"Please I bet it's a piece of pie." I said with a laugh.

"Then be my guest." He said as he took his visor off.

He held it out and I gently took it from him. I looked it over and then looked at him. I shrugged my shoulders and slipped them on. Everything quickly went dark and I spun around.

"Here, catch." Kanan said quickly.

I turned around and tried to catch it, but it hit my on the head. I let out a Yelp and held the top of my head.

"Not so easy, is it?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Okay! Okay it's not so easy. I'm sorry for teasing you." I said as I shook my head.

I felt his hand gently touch my face and jumped.

"If you use your other senses it's a lot easy. Like touch.... smell... hearing." He said as he got closer.

I could feel his breath on my lips and let out a shaky breath.

"Well I'm not a Jedi like you, so I probably would never get use to-"

I was quickly cut off by something pressing against my lips. I quickly pulled away and tore the visor off my face. I saw a frown on Kanan's face and I looked around.

"What did you just do?" I asked shocked.

"I'm sorry, I should of asked-"

"Did you just kiss me?"

He went still and I saw him bite his lip.

"You did, you kissed me! Oh I can't wait to tell everyone. Kanan likes me! Kanan likes me! Kanan-"

I was quickly cut off by Kanan's lips pressing against mine again, but this time I expected it and deepened the kiss.

"I like you too." I whispered against his lips.

He sent me a smile and pulled me into another kiss.