Windu

I was in the Chancellor's office on the ground broken and beaten. Mace had him pinned down and it was only him and me alive. I saw Anakin walk in and set up. I couldn't hear what they where saying, but before I could react, Anakin had cut off Mace's hand and he was thrown through the window.

"No!" I screamed as I watched him fall.

I let out a gasp as I shot up out of bed. I gasped for air and covered my face. I heard someone sit up and looked up to see Mace watching me from his bed across the room.

"What happen?" He asked softly.

"Nightmare." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

He climbed out of bed and walked over to me. He gently pulled me into a hug and let out a sigh.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked softly.

I shook my head no and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm here if you need me." He said softly.

"I saw you die." I said softly.

He pulled me closer and I felt a sob leave my lips.

"I was on the ground and you... you were right there but I couldn't move... all I could do was scream... you died in front of me and I could do nothing."

"I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere." He said softly.

"I love you... I know it's against the code, but I have to tell you.. I'm in love-"

I was quickly cut off by Mace pressing his lips against mine in a deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you too." He whispered against my lips.

I snuggled into his chest and let out a sigh as sleep finally over took me.