Wolffe

I let out a sigh as soon as I saw Wolffe walk in holding his wrist.

"Lover boy is here." My best friend said with a smirk.

"I'm busy. You fix him up." I said as I flipped through the folders.

She shook her head and left my office.

It isn't that I don't like helping Wolffe, it's the fact that for the past week he has been coming to me with simple injures, and by simple I mean paper cuts.

I could feel that he was watching me through the glass, but I ignored it. I quickly finished the file and then turned to see him still sitting on a table. My friend sent me a look and I let out a groan.

"Why is he so stubborn?" I asked myself as I left my office.

I walked up to him and put my hand on my hip.

"What are you going to do if one day I'm not here and you get shot?" I asked with a frown.

"Wait for you to get there." He said with a chuckle.

My frown disappeared and I let out a laugh.

"Commander, you'll be the death of me." I said as I looked him over.

I looked him over and saw no injured and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Now Wolffe... you have to have an actual injury to be here."

"I did something to my wrist-"

I quickly grabbed his wrist and looked it over.

"It's fine.... did you just come here to see me?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course not.. you're a very busy woman and I-"

"Wolffe you know if you did just come to see me that's fine. It always brighten ups my day to see you."

A blush spread across his face and I let out a laugh.

"I get off at 4.. if you wanted to meet at my place and hang out." I said softly.

"I'd like that." He said with a small smile.

"I'll see you there." I said as I turned and walked away.

4 soon arrived and as soon as I made it home I saw Wolffe standing outside my house with his helmet in hand.

"How am I not surprised to see you in full armor?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Come in and I'll put something on for supper." I said as I opened the door.

I quickly got to work on cooking and then put some movies on the table.

"Pick any." I said softly.

He nodded his head and looked them over.

"I owe you an explanation to why I always go and see you." Wolffe said after he picked a movie.

"It's fine, really I was only bugging you." I said with a small smile.

"No it's not.... I like you." He said before clearing his throat.

"Well I would hope so."

"No I mean.. I'm in love with you. I have been for months now. I just couldn't get the courage to tell you." He said softly.

My eyes went wide and I quickly walked out of my kitchen and stared at him. I quickly pinched myself praying it wasn't a dream.

"From your silence... I guess you don't fell the-"

"No! No I do.. I was just.. making sure I wasn't dreaming. You have no idea how many times I would lay in bed dreaming about you.. saying those exact words." I said softly.

"You'll have to tell me about those dreams some day."

"Oh no, they aren't kid friendly dreams." I said as I looked away.

"As I said, you'll have to tell me about them." He said with a smirk.

I just realized he was right in front of me now. I looked up and he gently moved his hand to my face, as if asking for permission. I nodded my head and he slowly leaned down and kissed me.

Bonus

I looked at the time and let out a laugh as Wolffe walked into the medbay. My best friend stood up, but he told her something and then walked towards me.

"Can I help you Commander?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes, I need to steal you away... we have a date remember."

"We do? I thought we were just going home and-"

"Yea that's the date." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.

I let out a whine and tried to follow his lips as he pulled away.

"Home or no kisses." He whispered into my ear.

"Yes Commander." I said playfully.