Mando

MANDALORIAN SPOILER!!!!

DON'T READ IF HAVEN'T WATCHED SEASON FINAL

I seriously was so sleep deprived I read Bokatan and thought, "what type of planet is bokatan."

😂 I'm dead! Someone take Wattpad away.

I feel like a idiot. Anyways here is the story.

I let out a sigh as I set across from Bo-Katan. I heard footsteps and turned my head to see two men walk in.

"Looks like the Mandalorian is back." I said calmly.

He stopped at hearing my voice.

"(Y/n)?" He asked questionably.

"How do you know my name?" I asked with a frown.

"It's Din, Din Djarin." He said softly.

My eyes went wide under my helmet and I held my breath.

"Sorry, I don't know you." I said calmly.

He nodded his head and told us that his child had been taken by Moff Gideon. We agreed to help him and I felt my heart skip a beat every time I felt his eyes on me. It didn't take long for us to get the child back.

"He is a cutie." I said as Din held him.

He nodded his head and I turned my head to see an alert.

"Those things are back." I said softly.

Din handed the child to me and I gently cradled him in my arms. He was about to leave but stopped when he saw someone land. I watched as a clocked figure took all the droids out. He then made his way to us and removed his hood.

"He doesn't want to go." Din said as Grogu watched him.

"He wants your permission." Luke said softly.

I saw Din freeze up. He turned to look at Grogu and gently picked him up.

"It's okay." He said softly.

I watched as he removed his helmet and felt tears stream down my face. Grogu gently touched his face before he set him down and allowed him to leave with Luke.

I slowly walked up to Din and wrapped my arms around him.

"He will be okay." I whispered as I hugged him tightly.

He nodded his head and pulled me closer. After awhile I snuck away and found Din cleaning his weapons. His face was different from what I had imagined. I had always though he would be bald.

"I lied." I said as I set beside him.

"What?"

"I did remember you, but I was to scared to tell you."

"I figured... you always were a bad lier." He said with a smile.

"Din, I'm sorry about Grogu."

"It's alright... o just have to move on." He said softly.

"Need me.... I always have a place for you... if you needed somewhere to stay." I said softly.

"I'd like that." He said with a smile.

"God he's hot. The things I want to do to him." I thought as I stared at him.

His smile go bigger and my eyes went wide.

"I said that out loud.... didn't I?" I asked softly.

"You did... but don't worry... I think you are extremely beautiful." He said as he leaned down and captured my lips with his.

Bonus!

I let out a laugh as I threw my daughter up into the air and caught her.

"Daddy!" She squealed as she squirmed out of my arms and rushed into his.

"Hello Princess." He said as he hugged her to his chest.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too. And I missed momma." He said as he walked up to me and pecked my lips.