Din Djarin

I let out a sigh as I watched Mando with the child. It was relaxing to see him losses up.

I had met Mando when I was just a teenager, he had found me near death and brought me into his world and since then we had been.. friends.

"What are you thinking about?" A voice asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"Nothing." I said softly.

He nodded his head and went back to playing with the child. I let out a sigh and leaned against the doorframe.

"Mando... I have a question." I said softly.

He let out a hum and I bit my lip.

"What's your real name? I've known you for years and all I know you as is the Mandalorian." I said softly.

He froze up and I realized I must of asked a question I wasn't suppose to ask.

"Never mine just forget I asked." I said as I cleared my throat.

I went to walk away but was stopped by his deep voice.

"Din." He said calmly.

I turned to look at him and he let out a sigh.

"My name is Din Djarin." He said softly.

I smiled softly and nodded my head. I turned and walked away. We soon landed and I was tasked with watching the kid. I watched him leave and waved bye with the child. Two hours passed without him having returned and I was worried to death. It was suppose to be a quick hunt and it seemed to be taking forever. After awhile I heard the door open and put the child down and rushed to the front.

"Din!" I exclaimed as he limped in.

I rushed to his side and helped him stand up. I carried him to his cot and laid him down. I rushed to grab the medkit and moved my hands to his helmet.

"Don't." He said softly.

"You will die if I don't." I said softly.

"I.."

"Din please... trust me." I said softly.

He nodded his head and I removed his helmet. I closed my eyes before I fully got it off and turned to grab the bandages and the cloths. I opened my eyes to look at them and then closed them again to look at him. I tried to bandage him as best as I could, but I couldn't see where his injuries were.

"(Y/n)... open your eyes." Din said softly.

"Din I-"

"I trust you." He said softly.

I nodded my head and opened my eyes. My heart stopped and I met his eyes. I quickly got to work on bandaging him up and then I went to throw everything away. I felt his hand grab mine and I turned to look at him.

"(Y/n)... thank you." He said softly.

I nodded my head and led to clean everything up. I soon returned to see him fast asleep. I set on the bed and gently moved some hair away from his face.

"I love you." I whispered as I kissed his forehead.

I went to leave, but a hand stopped me. I was pulled back and fell into Din. I set up and came face to face with him.

"I love you too." He said as he captured my lips with his.