Boba fett

I flipped through my book and waited for Boba to return.

"If he isn't home in the next hour, I swear I'll go out and get him myself." I thought as I looked through the book.

He was working on a bounty and it was suppose to only be a day, but ended up being a week and now I was alone in the house bored out of my mind.

Since I had met the famous Bounty Hunter, he had been a thorn in my side. Always making me worry about him and wonder if he was coming home.

"That's it, I'm going to drag him home." I said as I stood up.

I set the book down and walked towards the door to leave. As soon as I made it and opened the door, I bumped into a chest.

"Hello sweetheart." A deep voice said.

I looked up and smiled as I saw Boba. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Where do you think you are going this late in the afternoon?"

"I was going to go and drag you back home. I missed you." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.

"I missed you too." He said as he removed his helmet with one of his hands and kissed my forehead.

We walked inside and he quickly left to shower and change clothes. I set down and silently waited for him on the couch.

I had met Boba when we were both children. We had both been orphaned when Jedi had killed our parents. His father being killed by Mace Windu and my mother and father being killed by Anakin Skywalker. After a failed attempt at taking Skywalker's life I was placed in prison, where I met had grew feelings for Boba.

"So how was you're day?" Boba asked as he walked up to me.

"Boring, I had nothing to do. Why can't I come with you again?" I asked as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Because you're pregnant with our kid." He said with a laugh.

"So?"

He sent me a look and I let out a sigh.

"I think if I have to stay imprisoned in this house, then you should have to stay with me."  I said calmly.

"Who will make money then? Or get us food?"

"Bastard."

"I love you too." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.

I smiled against his lips and pulled him closer. He swiftly set beside me and pulled me to his chest before turning in the holonet.