Ahsoka

I let out a sigh as I walked out of my room and saw my girlfriend sitting in the couch with her feet in the table.

"Soka, fest off of my table." I said sternly.

"Sorry." She said as she put them down.

I shook my head and let out another sigh as I plopped down beside her.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got intel that Palpatine is a Sith Lord... I've already contacted the order and they are making the arrest... we are now going to have a party to celebrate." I said softly.

"That's great!" She exclaimed as she squeezed my hands.

"They want me to bring my girlfriend."

"Oh."

"Yes.... I knew I shouldn't of told Padmé about me dating someone... I'm sorry... you don't have to come if you don't-"

"It's fine... besides it would be nice to see Anakin and Padmé again." She said as she sent me a smile.

I nodded my head and she leaned forward and gently kissed me.

"I love you." She said softly.

"I love you too." I said as I sent her a smile.

Soon it was time for the party and I slipped on a simple blue dress. I soon heard Ahsoka come out and turned to see her in a similar dress but (f/c).

"Sure we have to go?" Ahsoka asked as she looked me up and down.

"We're going." I said with a laugh.

She let out a groan and I dragged her behind me. We soon made it to the party and I saw the order. I saw Ahsoka freeze up and sent her a apologetic look.

"I didn't know they would all be here." I whispered as she held onto my arm.

"It's okay... just know you owe me a massage." She said as she sent me a wink.

I rolled my eyes and we went around the room and talked to some people.

"Ahsoka?" A voice asked softly.

We turned around and I saw Anakin and Padmé.

"Ahsoka, it's been to long." Padmé said as she hugged her.

"It's good to see you both." She said softly.

"What are you doing here?" Anakin asked as he looked at her.

"I'm (Y/n)'s plus one." Ahsoka said as she wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Stupid height difference." I thought as she stood a good foot taller than me.

"You two... are together?" Anakin asked shocked.

"Yes... have been for awhile now." Ahsoka said as she bit her lip.

"And you didn't tell me! I thought we told everything to each other snips! This could of been a inside joke against Obi-wan."

"What could of been a inside joke?" A voice asked.

We turned our heads and saw Obi-wan and Yoda walk up to us.

"That Ahsoka is a lesbian." Anakin said calmly.

"Actually I'm Bi." She said with a frown.

"Knew it." Obi-wan said as he looked at Yoda.

Yoda mumbled something and handed Obi-wan some credits.

"I am surprised that you are dating Senator (L/n)." Obi-wan said softly.

"I'm not. I knew they liked each other from the beginning." Padmé said happily.

"And you didn't tell me!" Anakin exclaimed.

"Wasn't my business."

"Master Yoda." Windu said as he motioned for him.

"Important business I have." Yoda said as he turned and walked away.

"So you're not... disappointed that I'm... you know." Ahsoka said as she looked at Anakin.

"What? No! Why would I be? You're still the same Ahsoka I know and put up with."

I shook my head and smiled softly as Ahsoka let out a sigh of relief.

"Attention we have an important announcement!" Windu yelled.

"From this moment on.... attachment will here by be allowed." Yoda said calmly.

Anakin quickly grabbed Padmé and kissed her as both me and Ahsoka shook our heads.

"Knew it." I whispered into her ear.

"Everyone did." Obi-wan said as he shook his head.

Yoda and Windu walked up to us and I sent them a smile.

"Tano, we would like to offer you a chance to return." Windu said calmly.

Ahsoka looked at me and I nodded my head.

"I accept." She said softly.

Yoda sent her a smile and turned and then both walked away leaving all of us alone.

"So when is the wedding?" Anakin asked calmly.

Padmé quickly elbowed him and he let out a yelp.

"What?"

"You don't ask someone that!" She snapped.

"Well guess now is a better time then any. (Y/n), what do you say.... marry me?" Ahsoka asked as she pulled out a ring.

"You had this planned all along." I said with a laugh.

"Damn straight I did." She said as I pulled her into a kiss.