Fives

"Echo!!! Please help me." I begged.

"Not happening. Fives hates surprises." He said as he shook his head.

"This is important though!"

"Fives would kill me." Echo said as he turned and walked away.

"I'm planning on proposing!" I yelled stopping him in his tracks.

He turned to look at me shocked and I bite my lip.

"Why didn't you tell me that! What's our plan?" He asked as he rushed up to me.

I explained everything and then left to get everything ready. I quickly made my way to the armory and got to work on a new helmet. When I was finished I saw Echo and Fives talking.

"Echo! Where is she? I don't have time, we are leaving for another mission tomorrow!" Fives yelled.

"I could of swore she was in the medbay, she could be in-"

"Fives!" I yelled as I waved to him.

"Hey baby!" He yelled as he walked up to me.

"I was just looking for you." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He sent me a smile and leaned down and kissed me. I quickly pulled away and grabbed the helmet from the box I had.

"Do you know what it means to give someone a piece of armor?" He asked softly.

"Yes, I do." I said with a smile.

He sent me a smile and took it from me. He turned and looked at Echo and I held back a laugh.

"You knew."

"She wanted me to keep you busy." He said with a laugh.

"Thank you." Fives said before he looked back at me and leaned down and kissed me.

I smiled against his lips and gently kissed him back.

"I also have something for you." Fives said as he pulled out a small box.

He handed it to me and I opened it to see a necklace.

"I know your job doesn't allow rings... so I made you a necklace. To ask you to marry me."

I let out a laugh and pulled him into another kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He said softly.