Wolffe 2

I let out a sigh as I silently waited for my master to find me. It had been over a month now and I was growing restless. I knew I couldn't escape on my own, but I also knew that if I didn't escape soon I would be dead.

I heard blasters and raised my head up to see my door gets blown open.

"Plo! She's in here!" Anakin yelled.

"Skywalker.... boy am I glad to see you." I said as he got me down.

My master rushed in and pulled me into a hug.

"I had nearly lost hope." He said as he held me.

"Come now Master... you know I'm to stubborn to die." I said softly.

He pulled away and let out a chuckle.

"That you are." He said softly.

We soon made it to the ship and I was checked over. After being cleared I was allowed to move around freely and the first place I went was the meeting hall.

"Wolffe, I wanted to tell you this before anyone else did." Plo's voice said through the door.

"What is it General?"

"We found her." He said softly.

"What?"

"We found her Wolffe." Plo said as I peeked through the doorway.

I saw Wolffe's frown disappeared and saw a look of shock cross his face. I watched as he grasped onto the table and leaned against it.

"She's alive." He said softly.

"Yes, She is alive." Plo said as he patted his shoulder.

"They've has her for a month... I should of found her... I should of-"

"Don't blame yourself, she is alive and well."

"I need to go see her." Wolffe said as he turned to leave.

I backed away from the door and he rushed out. He stopped as soon as his eyes landed on me. I sent him a gentle smile before letting out a gasp as I saw his eye.

"Wolffe?" I asked as I saw the scar over his eye.

I gently touched his face and he flinched back. I gently kept my hand on his face and traced the scar.

"Ventress." He said softly.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to-"

He cut me off by pulling me against his chest. He wrapped his arms protectively around me and held me tightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't find you." He whispered as he held me tightly.

I pulled him closer and held onto him. I felt tears stream down my face as he held onto me for dear life.

"I thought I'd never see you again." I whispered.

"I have to have someone push me down the stairs." He said with a chuckle.

I let out a laugh and pulled away. I smiled up at him and gently touched his cheek again.

"I love you." I said softly.

His eyes went wide and then he smiled softly. He leaned down and captured my lips in a gentle kiss.

"I love you too... even though you give me more scars then that she devil." He said against my lips.

A week later

I held back a laugh as I walked into the meeting an sent Plo a smile. He raised an eyebrow and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Sorry I'm late, I was throwing Wolffe down a flight of stairs." I explained.

Wolffe came in and sent me a smirk.

"Alright then let's-"

"LIER I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU TWO WERE SCREWING ON MY FIGHTER!" Sinker yelled as he slammed open the door.