Kallus

Smut

I haven't really ever wrote smut before so bare with me.

It was suppose to be a normal briefing, but before I knew it I had been slammed against the table and Kallus' lips where pressed against mine. I let out a gasp as he worked on unbuttoning my shirt.

"I know we said this afternoon, but I can't wait." He groaned out.

"We get caught, and I'm blaming you." I moaned as he kissed and nipped at my neck.

"We get caught and I'm not stopping." He said as he tore my shirt off of me.

He picked me up and set me on the table. I got to work on his shirt quickly pulling it up and over his head. I reconnected our lips and he pulled me closer.

"This has to be quick, but just know that when we get to our room, I'm taking my time." He growled out.

"Just screw me already, Agent." I said with a smirk.

He captured my lips again before he unbuttoned my pants and slid them down along with my underwear. He forced me to lay back and threw my legs over his shoulder.

"Kallus, don-"

I let out a moan as his lips made contact with my core. I grasped the edge of the table and tried to quiet myself.

"You have to be quiet or someone will catch us." Kallus said playfully.

"I... fucking hate you!" I gasped out.

He gently flicked my clit. I let out a gasp and he quickly went back to work. I felt his tongue move up and down before he decided to use his fingers, first one and then two, each going slowly inside.

"Kallus... please." I moaned out.

"Please what?"

"Fuck me." I gasped out.

"Since you asked so nicely." He said as he removed his fingers.

Within seconds he was fully undressed and he lined himself at my entrance. He gently interlaced our fingers before slowly pushing into me. As soon as he was fully seated inside of me I nodded my head for him to move.

It started off slow, him allowing me to get a feel of it. And then it became faster and rougher. And before I knew it I was a moaning mess.

"Force, I love you." Kallus groaned out.

It wasn't long before we both came. I wrapped my arms around him as he caught his breath.

"We definitely have to do this again." He said playfully.

I smacked his shoulder and he let out a laugh.

"I think you ripped my panties." I said as we pulled apart and got dressed.

"I'll buy you another pair."

"And a matching bra." I said with a wink.

He let out a laugh and we quickly made our way back to our stations.