Obi-wan

I was a Jedi padawan and very skilled in the arts of persuasion, though some didn't like how I did it. Because of this I spent most of my time on my own doing solo missions, but when I wasn't alone my best friend and my master where with me.

"You're smiling, did something good happen?" I asked as Anakin walked up to me.

"Can't I smile just because I feel like it?" He asked happily.

"Master Kenobi tripped and fell when we were getting off the ship." Ahsoka explained as she shook her head.

"Understandable." I said with a small laugh.

"(L/n)." A voice said.

"Master." I said as I looked at Obi-wan.

"I heard about getting that Senator to confess to being a separatist, you did well." He said as he walked up to me.

"I learned from the best." I said with a small bow.

He nodded his head and we continued with the mission.

I always loved having Anakin and Ahsoka on missions, but I hated to have them and my master... because it was hard to hide my feelings from my loving best friend.

"(Y/n) and Kenobi sitting in a tree-"

"I will cut your other arm off Skywalker." I growl d out.

"Didn't say anything." He said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and got to work on finishing the mission. We arrived on the battlefield and I got to work on keeping the enemies back with my squad.

"Commander! Watch my six!" I ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" He yelled as I rushed into the battle.

I took a few out and then heard a yelp of pain. I turned my head and saw Cody on the ground out cold. I rushed to his side and dragged him off the battle field. I quickly got back out there and got to work on taking the droids out. It wasn't long before I was out number and a grenade knocked me out. When I came to I was on a hospital bed.

"You had us worried." Obi-wan said softly.

"Sorry." I said softly.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack." He said with a frown.

"I know, I'm sorry Master-"

"You are no longer allowed out of my sight. Can't believe I was stupid enough to leave you with Anakin." He said as he shook his head.

"It was my fault Master. My mind wasn't in the battle and I near my got myself killed because of it." I said as I looked away.

"What do you mean?"

"I was... it's stupid but I was thinking about something Anakin always jokes about."

"About... us?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and he let out a sigh.

"(Y/n)... we can't." He said softly.

"But-"

"But nothing. As Jedi we can't form attachments.... I'm sorry but we can't.. no matter how much I wish we could."

"I understand." I said as I looked away.

He let out a sigh and moved my face to look at him. He slowly leaned down and gently kissed me.

"But know... I will always love you." He whispered against my lips.

He pulled away and stood up and left the room leaving me alone and confused.

Ten years later

The end of the clone wars came and the Jedi were forced into hiding. I was forced to change my name and to go in the run. I never learned what happened to my master, but I know he is still out there, I can feel it.

I arrived on Tatooine and let out a sigh. Something drew me here, something I couldn't explain. I walked through the small town and looked around for any sign of what the force was leading me to, but found nothing.

"This is stupid." I whispered as I continued to look around.

I stopped walking all of a sudden and turned my head to look out. I felt something pulling me towards the empty mountains of sand and got on my speeder and took off. I soon arrived at a small hutt and walked towards the door.

"I was curious when I would see you again." A gentle voice said.

I quickly turned around and my heart stopped as I saw Obi-wan.

"Obi-wan." I whispered as I looked at him shocked.

"Hello (Y/n)." He said softly.

A smile spread on my face and I quickly tackled him into a hug. He let out a laugh and pulled me against his chest. I pulled away and went to say something, but was cut off by his lips slamming against mine. I smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"And I love you." He said softly.