Yogar Lyst

For those who don't know who he is. He is the guy Agent Kallus frames.

And you are a hundred percent right, he deserved better! I also want to know what happened to him after he was arrested.

I left out a groan as I watched Lieutenant Lyste walk up to Leia. I already knew how this would go and I internally cursed her for coming.

She would end up saying something to insult him and then he would complain to me in secret.

Though I didn't expect her to get kidnapped and lose all of her supplies. Both me and Lyst got jumped and I found myself soon going to his room.

"I can't believe they are blaming me!" He snapped.

"And me." I said calmly.

"Still! How could I of known they could break those locks?" He asked as he plopped down beside me.

"Yogar." I said gently.

"What?" He asked with a frown.

"Calm down... and lay down beside me." I said softly.

He let out a sigh and did as I said.

"You know Agent Kallus, believed you would be happier with him."

"Well he is an idiot.. because I am extremely happy with you." I said as I leaned down and kissed him.

"I don't deserve you." He said as he moved my hair away from my face.

"No, I don't deserve you." I said as I leaned down and gently kissed again.

He sent me a smile and pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly.