Ahsoka

I heard knocking on my door and wuickly opened it to see a Togruta.

"Help me." She gasped out.

I quickly helped her inside and led her to one of my beds. I set her down and rushed to get medicine.

"What happen?" I asked as I cut her shirt open.

"Big... bug." She groaned out.

"This will sting."

She let out a gasp and I quickly got to work on bandaging her up.

"What's your name?" I asked as I finished up.

"Ahsoka... Ahsoka Tano." She said before she passed out.

I looked her over and frowned. I had never seen a togruta as cute as her before. I let out a sigh and left to get dressed for bed. The next morning I made breakfast and gently woke her up.

"I must of died and went to heaven." She said softly.

"And why is that?"

"Breakfast in bed and a beautiful woman... my dream come true."

I let out a laugh and shook my head. We set down and I learned she was a Jedi and forced to go on a solo mission.

"I've heard of the Jedi and their... rules of no attachments." I said softly.

"Yea, well if I've learned anything from my master... it's that as long as you don't get caught it doesn't matter." She said with a smile.

"Oh really? So you would break the rule?"

"If it was with someone as cute as you."

I let out another laugh and felt my cheeks heat up. For the next week I helped her heal, and soon it was time for her to leave.

"Thank you again." Ahsoka said softly.

"It was my pleasure."

"You know I meant that... right? I would break the rule for you." She said softly.

I bite my lip and looked at the ground.

"How much time do you have?" I asked softly.

She sent me a smile as I met her eyes. She shut the door and quickly pulled me into a kiss.