Zeb

"You know what! When I die, I want you to lower me into my grave so you can let me down one last time!" I yelled at Zeb.

His ears went down and I turned and walked away.

"Stupid Lasat! Stupid face! Stupid crew!" I yelled as I threw my hands up.

"What happen?" Hera asked as I set beside her.

"I asked Zeb to do one thing and he couldn't even do that! One thing!"

"What's was it?"

"To get a crib. Do you know what he got? He got a crab." I said with a frown.

"Seriously, wait why do you need a crib?"

"For when this brat comes out!" I yelled as I pointed to my stomach.

"I keep forgetting you are pregnant." She said as she shook her head.

"How did I ended up with Zeb again? I wanted someone top of the line, organized, graceful-"

"(Y/n) I'm sorry-"

Zeb was cut off by him tripping over Chopper and landed face first on the ground.

"Oh yea, that's why." I said as I stood up to help him up.

"Sorry." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

I shook my head and smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry about it. I should of went with you." I said with a small smile.

"Love you." He said softly.

"I love you too. Now come on." I said as I gently took his hand and led him out.

"You wouldn't actually have me lower you in the ground right?"

"No, that's Ezra and Kanan's job." I said with a laugh.

He sent me a smile and kissed my forehead.

"Good, cause I couldn't stand to have to do that.... though I'll probably be long gone before you pass." He said with a small smile.

"Dream on Lasat." I said as I leaned up and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.