Rex

Smut

This wasn't how I thought my day was going to end up, with me locked in a closet with Rex. I mean I had fantasized being in a closet with him, but those weren't kid friendly dreams I'm that I could tell him about.

"Sorry about this." Rex said as he leaned against the wall.

"It's fine, not your fault." I said softly.

"I kind of feel like it is." He said with a sigh.

"Why is that?"

"I might of told Fives something... and he might if decided to act on it." He said as he looked away from me.

"And that was locking us in a closet together?" I asked with a laugh.

"No, but... kind of yes." He said with a groan.

"Don't do that." I mumbled.

"Don't do what?" He asked as he looked back at me.

"That stupid groan, don't do it... especially when I'm trapped in a room with you." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Sorry, I didn't know you hated it so much." He said with a sigh.

"I don't hate it and that's the problem! I hear that damn groan and it gives me dirty-" I quickly covered my mouth to stop myself from finishing my sentence.

"Dirty what? Oh no keep going." Rex said with a chuckle.

I shook my head no and my cheeks heated up.

"Was it dirty ideas? Dirty images? Dirty thoughts? Come on you can't keep me in the dark." He said with a smirk.

"Fuck you." I mumbled.

"When and where?" He asked calmly.

My head shot towards him and I saw a smirk on his face, a smirk that could put Anakin to shame.

"Oh fuck it." I said as I grabbed a hold of his shoulders and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss.

His hands soon grabbed a hold of my ass and he lifted me up in his arms. He slammed me against the wall and I let out a moan.

"You have no idea how many times I've wanted to drag you to a closet and have my way with you." He growled out as he pulled away from my lips and started to nip at my neck.

"Can't be as many times as I have thought about jumping you!" I gasped out as he hit a spot on my neck.

He quickly got to work on unbuttoning my pants and pulling down along with my underwear.

"As much as I'd love to take my time, I can't wait anymore." He said as he set me down and worked on his armor and pants.

I ended up helping him out of it and then he wrapped my arms around his neck and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let out a gasp as he slowly slid into me. He let out a groan as he buried his head in my shoulder.

"Force you feel better than I imagined." He moaned out.

"Please move..." I whispered as I hit my head on the wall.

He nodded his head and started a slow pace. Before I knew it he started to get rougher and faster. I could tell that we both were close so I snuck my hand down and gently rubbed myself.

"I can't... hold it in anymore." He moaned out.

"Cum for me babe." I moaned out.

The next thing I know Rex was biting into my neck and letting out a moan as we both came.

"That was amazing." I gasped out as he pulled out of me.

"We never tell Fives or any of the others about this.... he wouldn't let me live it down." Rex said as he let out a sigh.

"What did you even tell him?" I asked with a laugh.

"That I was close enough to picking you up and carrying you into a closet to have my way with you." He said calmly.

"My room is always unlock... and probably a lot more roomy." I said with a laugh.

"True." He said as he shook his head.

I sent him a smile and leaned up and pecked his lips.

"It's also sound proof." I said playfully.

"Fives! Let us out of here!" Rex yelled as he banged on the door.