Ventress

I let out a sigh as I walked through the streets and looked for any signs of where Obi-wan was. I had learned that he had been captured by Savage and Maul, but knew nothing of where he was.

"Looking for someone?" A voice asked.

I quickly turned my head and frowned as I saw a woman walk towards me.

"You could say that." I said sternly.

"You're a Jedi." She said as she looked me over.

"How did you know?"

"You're saber and robes."

"That obvious." I said with a light laugh.

"So I guess you're looking for Savage as well."

"Yes, he has Master Kenobi."

"Of course the idiot has gotten himself captured. Well I guess it's my duty to help." She said softly.

"You're Ventress." I said as I looked at her.

She sent me a smile and a wink and then walked past me.

"You coming?" She asked as she turned and looked at me.

I nodded my head and quickly followed behind her. It didn't take us long to find Kenobi and after we did we got into a fight with Maul and Savage. I watched Ventress' back and she watched mine. In the end we ran off and I was in the pod with her and Kenobi.

"I owe you again Master (Y/n)." Obi-wan said with a gentle smile.

"Be lucky Anakin was busy."

"He would never let me live this down." He said with a groan.

"Well I guess I'll be taking my leave." Ventress said as she stood up.

"Thank you for the help. I owe you." I said softly.

A smirk appeared on her face and before I could say anything she leaned down and captured my lips with hers. I let out a gasp as she gently kissed me. After a second she pulled away and moved her lips to my ear.

"You ever get bored of the Jedi... look me up." She said before she turned and walked away.

"Seems she likes you." Obi-wan said with a chuckle.

"Yea." I said as I touched my lips.

Not soon after I got kicked out of the order, guess they didn't like that I had fallen in love with a Sith. Luckily after I left it didn't take me long to find her.

"So tell me, what is a beautiful woman like yourself doing in a place like this?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"Well if it isn't my Jedi. Come to take me up on that offer?" She asked with a smirk.

"You gonna bore me to death?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh trust me.. it will be anything but boring." She said playfully.

"Well then... count me in." I said as I grabbed her top and pulled her into a kiss.

She let out a sigh and wrapped her arms around me, pulled me closer.

"Just know... I'm very possessive."

"Then we have something in common." I whispered against her lips.