Obi-wan

I quietly followed General Kenobi through the cave and cursed Cody's name. He knew how I felt about Obi-wan and yet still had me scout ahead with him.

"This was Captain." He said softly.

"Yes sir." I said softly.

"You can call me Obi-wan." He said with a chuckle.

"You still call me Captain." I said sarcastically.

"Only cause you deserve that title." He said as he looked back at me.

"With all do respect sir, I don't think I do." I said softly.

"Why not? You're one of the most talented clones here."

He turned to look at me and I held my breath.

"I'm also defected..... my dna was mixed up during processing and I became a woman." I said sadly.

"You're gender doesn't change anything about you. You are still one of the most talented clone alive..... and most beautiful." He said softly.

"I'll have to tell Cody that." I said with a smile.

"He knows I think you are very talented." He said calmly.

"Does he know you think I'm beautiful?"

He froze up and let out a groan.

"I said that out load." He said softly.

I nodded my head and he bit his lip.

"If it helps...... you the most handsome Jedi I've ever met." I said as I walked past him.

Before I could continue walked my hand was grabbed and I was roughly turned around. I looked up and came face to face with Obi-wan. I silently thanked that I hadn't forgotten my helmet, because it was hiding my blush.

"May I?" He asked as he motioned to my helmet.

I shook my head no, but he still took it off and revealed my blush stained cheeks. He sent me a smile and I stepped back. He quickly pulled me back and I looked up.

"I love you." I thought as I looked up at him.

His eyes went wide and I realized I hadn't thought it. I went to move away but he kept me pinned to his chest.

"I love you too." He said before he leaned down and gently kissed me.

I let out a sigh and pulled him closer to me.

"General Kenobi, (Y/n).... come in."

Obi-wan pulled away and quickly answered Cody back.

"Yes, the way is clear." He said calmly.

I cleared my throat and backed away from him.

"We will finish this later." He said softly.

Later

I made my way to my room and let out a sigh. I had nearly made it to the door when a pair of arms grabbed me and pulled me into a room. I went to fight but stopped when I saw that it was Obi-wan.

"Genera-"

I was cut off  by a pair of lips pressing against mine. I let out a sigh and pulled him closer.

"I said we would finish this." He whispered against my lips.