Hunter

I let out a sigh as I followed behind Anakin. I had known the older Jedi Knight for some time, seeing as he use to be my baby sisters teacher.

Though Ahsoka wasn't here anymore I stayed to help in the war as a pilot. Unlike Ahsoka I wasn't force sensitive, but I was an extremely good pilot.

"So ready to meet the Bad Batch?" Anakin asked with a smile.

"Born ready." I said with a nod of my head.

"Boys meet your new pilot. This is (Y/n) Tano. Now I want you all to treat her like you we." Anakin said as he patted my shoulder.

"So with no respect?" I asked with a smirk.

"Not how you treat me. How they treat me." He said with a frown.

I heard someone let out a chuckle and turned to see a clone with a bandana and long hair. He had a tattoo on his face that made him stand out more than any of the others, which is surprising because one looks like the Hulk.

"Hunter, I hope you can put her to work and deal with her lovely personality."

"See now that makes me want to be nicer to them." I said calmly.

"You're not nice to anyone."

"Yea now I gotta be nice and I was wanting to be a straight up bitch."

"Like always."

"This is why you don't have Ahsoka's number."

He let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"Be safe and good luck." Anakin said as he turned and walked away from us.

"Welcome aboard Tano." Hunter said as he held his hand out.

"Call me (Y/n) or Bitch." I said with a laugh as I shook his hand.

"I'll call you (Y/n)." He said with a chuckle.

There was something about his eyes that pulled me in. And apart of me thought about how easy it would be to lean up and kiss him.

"I'll call you Bitch!" Wreaker said with a laugh.

We backed away from each other and shook our heads.

Two weeks later

I let out a sigh as I waited for the boys to return. It was just me and Echo on the ship, the others having left for a mission.

"So, when ya gonna tell Hunter you like him?" Echo asked as he moved his king.

"What? I don't-"

He sent me a look and I let out a sigh.

"That obvious?"

"To everyone but him."

"I don't know how to tell him... I mean he's Hunter and I'm... the sister of a padawan that left the war."

"You got to stop living in your sister's shadow. Ahsoka wouldn't want you to." He said softly.

"I know, but I never thought I would find someone like Hunter." I said as I moved a piece.

I smiled as I leaned back and thought about him.

"He means the world to me... no matter how sad I am he can make me smile. No matter how angry I am he can make me laugh. And the thing is he doesn't have to say anything, just be in the room... I've never felt like this before."

"You're in love."

"But how? I've only known him for two weeks."

"Doesn't change the fact that you love him."

"How could he ever love me though? I mean look at me.. I'm half Togruta half human... I'm not the idea woman." I said softly.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that and hope Hunter didn't hear it on the other side of this comm." He said as he held a communicator up.

"Hunter is on the other end of that?"

"Yep."

"He has heard everything I said?"

"Yep."

"How long have you had that on?"

"Since the game started."

"Echo."

"Yes."

"I'm gonna murder you!" I yelled as I tackled him.

"(Y/n)! I'm sorry! Don't kill me!" He screamed as he threw me off of him and took off running to his room.

"Echo you bastard! Come back here and take your death like a man!"

"I don't want to!" He yelled as he locked the door.

"Tech to (Y/n)."

"Come in Tech." I said as I hit my comm.

"We are on our way back."

"I'm surprised Hunter isn't comming me."

"His comm broke."

"Thank the force- I mean can't wait for you guys to get back." I said calmly.

I let out a sigh of relief and waited for Echo to open the door.

"I live?"

"You live..... for now." I said sternly.

"I'll take it."

It wasn't long before they made it back and I let out a sigh.

"Where to next?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"My room, we need to have a talk." Hunter said as he walked past me.

I sent Echo a look and he bit his lip.

"Was his comm not broke?" I asked in a whisper to Tech.

"Oh he broke it, said something about she is fucking perfect and then slammed his comm into a tree." He said calmly.

"When was that?"

"A few minutes before he had me comm you."

My eyes went wide and I slowly made my way to Hunter's room.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked softly.

"Okay number one... you are beautiful! Inside and out! And the only reason I haven't brought you into my room and screwed your brains out is because I'm a gentleman! Number two! You are not just a padawan's sister! Hell I didn't even know your sister use to be a padawan! And number three! I am madly in love with you." He said as he looked down at me.

"Yea screw being a gentleman." I said as I grabbed his face and kissed him.