Hunter

I let out a sigh as I kept my gun on the clone known as Hunter. I had been ordered by Dooku to capture him and to kill anyone in my way. I saw him talking to his group and let out a sigh. I saw three of them and moved the gun away.

"Where is the sniper?" I asked with a frown.

"Behind you." A voice said.

I turned in time to see the end of a gun hit me. When I next woke up I was tied to a chair. I raised my head up and frowned as I saw Hunter and his group.

"So mind telling us why a Twi'lek woman is watching us?" Hunter asked with a frown.

I leaned back and kept my mouth shut. I sent me a smile and he let out a sigh.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

I crossed my legs and he let out a sigh.

"Gives is a minute." Hunter said calmly.

"You sure?" Wreaker asked with a frown.

"Yes." He said as he glared down at me.

"Names Hunter, what's yours?"

"Jabba." I said calmly.

"Okay Jabba, why are you watching my team?"

"I'm not."

"Then what are you-"

"I'm watching you." I said as I met his eyes.

"Why?"

"Dooku."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"That is because I'm not answering it. He would kill me if I betrayed him."

"And he won't if you fail? Which you will."

"I never fail, and how do you know this isn't all a ploy to get close?"

"Because you have no weapons, no backup, and no movement." He said as he crouched down in front of my face.

"I can still move my legs, pretty boy." I said as I kicked him away.

He hit the wall and I flipped the chair and broke it. I quickly stood up and dodged his arms. I went to punch him but he grabbed my hand and flipped me. He pinned my hand behind my back and I let out a groan.

"At least buy me dinner first." I said as I elbowed him in the stomach.

I threw him to the ground and quickly climbed over him and pinned him down.

"At least tell me your name." He said with a smirk as I held him down.

I rolled my eyes and then I was thrown off of him and pinned the the ground. I tried to get up but he kept a tight hold of my arms and had his knees between my legs.

"You ready to talk?" He asked as he kept me pinned down.

"(Y/n)." I growled out.

"What?" He asked with a frown.

"My name is (Y/n)."

"That isn't a Twi'lek name." He said calmly.

"Because it isn't one. It's human." I explained as he helped me up.

I explained how I was raised by humans and then sold to Dooku as a slave.

"So Dooku made you a bounty hunter." He said softly.

"I had no choice." I explained.

"You do now... join us. We could use an extra gun." He said softly.

I nodded my head and took his hand and shook it. As the weeks passed I grew close to the group, even closer with Hunter.

"I give it a week." Wreaker said calmly.

"Half a week." Crosshair said with a smirk.

"Two days." Tech said calmly.

"Bet they are already screwing." Echo, our newest member, said with a chuckle.

"Who is screaming?" I asked with a frown.

"You and Hunter." Tech explained.

I shook my head and let out a sigh.

"What does the winner get?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Their room cleaned along with one person of their choices." Tech explained.

"Echo wins and you better pick Wreaker cause his room smells horrible." I said as I turned and walked away.

I heard them all let out a groan and I shook my head. I walked to my room and smiled as I saw Hunter on my bed.

"Sarge, there a reason for you on my bed?" I asked playfully.

He looked up at me and sent me a smile.

"Waiting for you." He said as I crawled onto the bed.

I sent him a smile and gently kissed him.

"You still owe me dinner." I whispered against his lips.

"That I do." He said softly.