Thrawn

When I woke up this morning I didn't think it would be to my boss standing at the foot of my bed telling me that I was having to marry him.

"Okay, what now?"

"The Emperor wishes for me to marry, I picked you." He said calmly.

"Okay... so when's the wedding?" I asked calmly.

"You're not going to fight me on this?" He asked shocked.

"Dude, if I marry you.. it will get my mom off my back. Not to mention you're a grand admiral... bonus points for my dad." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I see, then we are at an agreement." He said calmly.

"Yes." I said with a nod of my head.

The next week we spent making up a story about how we ending up engaged.

"I cant believe you are marrying Thrawn, how is he in bed?" My sister asked as she looked up at me.

"(S/n)!"

"What? It's just a question."

"A very private question, and the answer is no." I said angrily.

She let out a laugh and I rubbed my face.

"I'm disowning you."

"No you aren't." She said happily.

"Think He is fine in there with mom?"

"Oh, I'm sure he is. I mean he has to deal with people everyday." She said calmly.

"Yea, but non of them are mom." I said calmly.

"(Y/n)!"

I let out a groan and walked into the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell us about him! He is amazing!" My mother exclaimed as she hit my shoulder.

"That's why I'm marrying him." I said sarcastically.

"Can I switch with you?" She asked playfully.

"If I hadn't of met your loving daughter perhaps." Thrawn said as he put an arm on my back.

I relaxed and calmed my breathing as Thrawn and my mother spoke. It was a shock to me that they got along so well, I had thought they would fight or she would say something to cause a war.

"Oh I forgot I have to send your father a message." She said as she walked away.

"I'm sorry." I said instantly.

"Why?" Thrawn asked calmly.

"I know my family can be.... difficult to handle."

"They are actually quiet nice. I'm not use to people so... kind." He said with a frown.

"Well my parents are super kind.... I think my mother could probably stop a war with her kindness." I said playfully.

"That or talk them to death."

I let out a laugh and saw a small hint of a smile on his face.

"Did you... smile?" I asked with a smirk.

"I don't smile."

"You did! You smiled, I saw it!" I exclaimed as I held my sides.

He shook his head and walked away. It wasn't long before my father arrived and started to talk to Thrawn about strategies on stopping rebels.

"If you can get someone to trick them into letting them join them-"

"The Rebels would see right through it. They aren't very trustworthy." Thrawn said cutting my father off.

"Yes, but get someone who has a impact on things.. like my daughter! She would be perfect."

"I'm not putting my fiancé in the line of fire."

"I knew I liked you." My mother said happily.

"(M/n), it is a good plan and you know it. If she could sneak in, say she wanted out because you are forcing her to marry you or something like that, you could know their every move."

"Father, they know I am loyal to the Empire, and to it alone... not to mention they know I would never betray the empire of one man."

"That and she loves him." My sister said playfully.

"Yes, I love him." I said as I tried not to choke on the lie.

"And I her." Thrawn said softly.

"To cute!" My mother exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. Soon we were allowed to leave and return to base. When we made it to our quarters I plopped down on the bed.

"That was hectic." I said with a groan.

"Your father is very intelligent." Thrawn said as he removed his coat.

"He should be, He use to be an admiral... back in the republic. He retired after he lost all his men." I explained.

"I didn't know that."

"He doesn't talk about it. I only know because of my mother."

"What did she do?"

"She was a Senator. She was a separatist when they met. Left to be with him." I explained.

"Romantic."

"Not really, she tried to kill him and then was captured. On the way to the republic they fell in love and married. She was cleared of all her charges." I explained.

"I see."

"Sorry if my sister asked any.... inappropriate questions. She has no filter."

"She only asked if I planned to sleep with you."

I let out a groan and hide my face in my pillow.

"I'm going to smother myself." I groaned out.

He let out a chuckle and set beside me.

"Don't worry, I only told her that I planned to have you bare my children after the wedding."

My head shot up and I looked at him shocked. When I saw the smirk on his face, I knew he was joking.

"You bastard!" I snapped as I grabbed a pillow and moved to hit him with it.

He let out a chuckle and grabbed my hands. I dropped the pillow and he rolled us over so he was above me. I looked up at him shocked as he pinned both of my hands on each side of my face.

"It appears I win." He said calmly.

I smiled up at him and his eyes met mine.

"You sure bout that? This could of been my master plan, and you would never know it."

"That I wouldn't." He said softly.

He let go of my hands and kept his hands on each side of my face.

"Then again... this could of been my master plan to make you fall in love with me."

"If it was... then I guess it worked." I said softly.

He sent me a small smile and leaned down and captured my lips in a gentle kiss.

"Though I didn't think I'd fall in love with you as well." He whispered against my lips.