Ventress

I wasn't suppose to go near the nightsisters, wasn't suppose to even think about them, but I couldn't help but be curious. I had heard stories about them being powerful witches who could do about anything.... and I envied them. I mean they could bring the dead back to life while only I could fly with my (f/c) wings.

"Stop it." A deep voice said.

I turned my head and let out a sigh as my leader came up to me.

"Stop what?" I asked sweetly.

"Thinking about the witches. They bring pain and death."

"I know."

"Then no more thinking about them." He said as he turned and walked away.

I let out a sigh and turned my head to look back down. I spent the remainder of the day watching a nightsister, who I had never seen before, make plans against her former master.

As the days past I saw that they were failing and I could feel something bad was going to happen, so I wasn't surprised when a droid army attacked them. I let out a sigh as I watched them fight. It didn't take me long to find the woman from earlier and I bit my lip. She was in a duel with a robot of sorts and was losing. After thinking it over I flew down and landed between them. The robot was thrown back and I quickly turned and grabbed the woman, flying away with her.

"Thanks for the save." She said as I flew into the sky.

I nodded my head and took her to my home. She was injured and needed bandaging.

"Why did you help me?" She asked as I bandaged her arm.

I stayed quiet and she moved her hand under my chin and forced me to look at her.

"My name is Asajj Ventress, what's yours."

I said nothing and she let out a sigh.

"I see." She said with a nod of her head.

She let go of me and laid back. She moved her leg and let out a groan.

"Let me help you." I said as I stood up.

"I can do it myself, feathers."

"My name's (Y/n)." I said with a frown.

"So she does speaks." She said with a chuckle.

I nodded my head and she sent me a smile.

"Well, (Y/n)... I guess you don't know what you did."

"What I did?"

"You saved my life... so now I'm in you're debt."

My eyes went wide and she let out a laugh.

"I'm kidding. But I do owe you... so I guess... if you need my help let me know." She said as she stood up.

I nodded my head and watched her walked out of the room. She soon stopped and turned to look at me.

"How do I leave again?"

"I'll show you the way out." I said with a smile.