Zeb

Zeb POV

I let out a sigh as I watched my daughter play with Ezra and Sabine. The war was finally over and thankfully I had the crew there to help me raise my angel.

"Uncle Ezra, what was my mommy like?" (D/n) asked softly.

I froze up and saw both Ezra and Sabine look at each other.

"Well your mother was-"

"Amazing. She was an amazing woman. She loved you and your old man a lot, though I never saw what she saw in him." Ezra said with a laugh.

"Daddy misses her."

"We all do, Princess."

"What happen to her?"

"I got this." I said as I walked up to them.

I picked my daughter up and carried her inside. I set her down on the couch and held my finger up.

"Your mother made this for you. Said that if something happened to her, I was to show it to you." I explained as I put a disk in.

I watched as (Y/n) came into the screen with a smile on her face.

"Hey, babe... it's mommy." She said softly.

Past (Y/n)'s POV

I let out a sigh as I hit record. I smiled softly and crossed my arms onto the desk.

"Hey, babe... it's mommy." I said softly.

I leaned back in my chair and let out a light laugh.

"I had a dream about you the other night. You where sitting on the couch with your daddy and had asked about me... and I wish that I was there... I wish I could see you grow up, but I know that daddy will be there. I love you so much." I said softly.

"(Y/n)! Where is my bo-rifle?" Zeb asked as he walked into the room.

"Here you idiot." I said as I handed it to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Um recording a message for our daughter."

"We don't have a daughter." He said with a frown.

"We will in about eight to nine months." I said with a smile.

"You're pregnant?"

I nodded my head and his eyes went wide. He quickly picked me up and spun me around. He pressed his lips against mine and I let out a laugh.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I said softly.

"I can't wait to meet you. I'm gonna show you the whole galaxy." Zeb said as he kissed my stomach.

"Zeb she can't hear you." I said with a laugh.

"Of course she can." He said with a chuckle.

Present (Zeb's POV)

The video ended and I let out a sigh.

"Your mother was the love of my life.... I miss her even now... but I know she is still with me." I said softly.

"How do you know?" She asked softly.

"Because I have you.. and you where apart of her." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you daddy." She said as she hugged me tightly.

"I love you more."