Thrawn 2

I let out a sigh as I looked myself over. It had been a year since I had said yes to Thrawn. I was happy with him, but felt like I was missing something. Something that I couldn't pinpoint.

"Thrawn, can I go into town?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"As long as Kallus joins you." He said calmly.

"Thank you, love." I said as I kissed his cheek.

I dragged Kallus to town and frowned as I saw children playing. A smile soon appeared on my face as I saw an mother holding her child. The smile quickly disappeared and I stopped in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" Kallus asked calmly.

"Do you think... Thrawn would want children?" I asked softly.

"That is something you would have to ask him." He said softly.

I nodded my head and we continued around town. It wasn't long before we made it back to the station and I saw Thrawn filing reports.

"I want a baby." I said calmly.

He froze up and I bit my lip. I looked at my hands when he looked up at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked softly.

"Yes... I want to have a child with you... I'll understand if you don't want children thou-"

I was cut off by him pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss. I let out a sigh and pulled him closer.

"Of course I want children with you." He said softly.

He pulled me into another kiss and I smiled against his lips.

Don't you dare ask for a part 3 😂 if you all do you guys better give me an idea of what to do for it 😂 cause I struggled trying to think of something for the part 2