Maul

I let out a sigh as I tapped my finger on my desk and waited for word on Palpatine. With Maul's help we had learned about him being the Sith Lord and planning on using the clones against us. After taking all the ships out we went on a hunt for him, with Obi-wan and Anakin leading it... and me being stuck babysitting.

"Will you stop that?" A voice asked calmly.

I looked up and let out a sigh as I saw Maul.

"Will you stop being annoying? No? Then sorry, but I won't, stop tapping my finger." I said calmly.

Yoda had needed someone who wasn't one for violence to watch Maul, and one who wouldn't let him get inside their head. Luckily for me, I had already had someone inside my head and didn't want another person.

"So you're Dooku's brat." Maul said calmly.

"Sadly yes, now please shut up."

"What if I don't wish to."

"Then I'll lock you in a cell."

"Master Yoda as forbidden any harm to come to me."

"I don't have to harm you to put you in a cell... just drug you." I said with a smirk.

He placed his cup down and I let out a laugh.

"Don't worry, Obi-wan forbid me from such things. Said you had turned over a new leaf." I said playfully.

"Please, I just wish for my master dead and gone." He said with a frown.

"Because he killed your brother?"

"That and my mother."

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

He nodded his head ha looked away.

"I too lost my family to Palpatine. He ordered Anakin to kill my father and before that brutally murdered my mother and sister, before my very eyes." I said softly.

"How old were you?"

"Five." I said softly.

"I'm sorry." He said calmly.

"Don't be.... I'm over it." I said as I looked away.

For the next few days me and Maul slowly grew closer and I silently hoped they never found Palpatine, that way I wouldn't have to stop watching over Maul. But to my sadness they captured him and locked him away.

"He is to be executed tonight." Obi-wan said softly.

"Good, then I will leave in the morning." Maul said calmly.

"And Mandalore?"

"You may have it back.. though I do need to ask a request from Master Yoda in exchange." Maul said as he walked away.

I let out a sigh as I watched him leave, knowing I probably would never see him again. After the execution I was called to Yoda's room.

"Master, you wished to see me?" I asked softly.

"Made a strange request Maul has." He said calmly.

"What is the request?"

"In return for us reclaiming Mandalore, requested to have a Jedi come with him to... keep him straight, he has."

"Did he pick a Jedi?"

"You he has picked."

"Me? But why?"

"Know his, you already do." He said softly.

"I don't-"

"Go you may, your choice it is." He said with a nod of his head.

I nodded my head and after thanking him, I walked away. I made my way to Maul's ship and stopped outside of it.

"Jedi." He said calmly.

"Why do you really want me to come with you?" I asked softly.

"To keep me in order." He said calmly.

"If that's all then you shouldn't have any problem doing it yourself." I said as I turned to walk away.

"And because I care for you." He said stopping me in my tracks.

"You care for me?" I asked softly.

"Yes... and I believe you care for me as well."

"Maybe I do... maybe I don't." I said with a small smile.

He let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"Sometimes I question why I like you." He said calmly.

"Probably because I'm so beautiful and cocky." I said as he walked towards me.

"More like annoying, but you are beautiful." He said as he stopped in front of me.

He gently touched my face and I leaned into his embrace.

"Come with me." He whispered softly.

"Okay.. just because you need a-"

I was cut off by him gently pressing his lips against mine. I had thought his lips would be rough, but they were soft. I let out a sigh and leaned into his embrace.

"I love you too." I whispered against his lips.

He smiled softly and led me onto his ship.