Kanan

Not romance!! Brother sister relationship!!

No lie... bring tissues.... I cried.... a lot.... curse you for requesting this 😭

Also gonna done apologize... cause this is sad

No lie probably my favorite one to write

I let out a gasp as I woke up covered in sweat. I had had a nightmare about Kanan dying. It had been happening for weeks now and I couldn't get it out of my head. I set up and rubbed my face. Since I had felt the Hera was pregnant I had been having this dream.

"Sis it's time to go!" Kanan yelled as he knocked on my door.

"I'm up!" I yelled as I climbed out of bed.

I opened my door and saw him waiting.

"So where to?"

"Lothal."

I froze and turned to look at him.

"What?" I asked with a frown.

"We are returning to Lothal.. the people there are in need of our help." He explained.

I nodded my head and pushed past him.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing." I said as I sent him a smile.

He nodded his head and I walked away from him.

We soon made it to Lothal and got to work on helping the people. Sadly though Hera got caught and we made a plan to rescue her.

"Took your time." Kanan said as I made it to him and Hera.

I felt something and quickly pushed Kanan out of the way. I used the force to hold the blast back.

"(Y/n)!" Kanan yelled as I stopped him, Hera, and Ezra.

"I love you." I said through tears.

"Don't do this!" He yelled.

"When we were younger... do you remember how you would jump in front of me to protect me?" I asked softly.

He nodded his head and I let out a laugh.

"It's my time to take a hit for you. I love you.... make sure.. make sure you love Jacen just like you loved me." I said with a smile.

Tears streamed down his eyes and I pushed them back. I heard him yell my name but I knew it was to late. The last thing I saw before I felt the blast was me and Kanan when we got our first lightsabers.

"Kanan do you know anyone named Jacen?" I asked as I held my lightsaber.

"No, why?" He asked as he spun his around.

"I had a dream about a kid named Jacen... he had green hair and blue eyes." I said softly.

"Green hair? That's cool."

"Yea... He was talking to an older woman and a man.. and he asked about me."

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know but... the older man looked sad."

"Maybe it's the force telling you something."

"Yea... hey.. Do you think you will ever forget me?"

"Forget you? Why would I forget you?"

"I don't know, I just.. I worry that I might die in this war and you'll forget me."

"No matter what happens, I'll never forget you. You're my twin sister... and my other half."

I sent him a smile as he ruffled my hair up.

"Love you brother." I said softly.

Future

"Daddy, what was Aunt (Y/n)?" Jacen asked as he looked up at Kanan and Hera.

"How do you know about her?" Kanan asked shocked.

"I saw her."

"Jacen, your aunt died years ago." Kanan said as he crouched down.

"I know."

"Then how could you see her?" Hera asked softly.

"I see her now. Right beside daddy. She is really pretty, she has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes." Jacen said happily.

Kanan looked around and I let out a laugh.

"She laughs a lot. Most of the time it's because you have fallen or something... her laugh kind of sounds funny." Jacen said with a smile.

"Yea... that sounds like your Aunt (Y/n)." Kanan said softly.

"Tell him I love him." I said softly.

"She wanted me to tell you she loves you."

"And that.. Ezra is alive... and he is trying to find his way home." I said softly.

"Daddy, whose Ezra?"

"He's.. your big brother. He died a long time ago."  Kanan said sadly.

"She said he is still out there... and that he's trying to find his way home."

Kanan and Hera both looked at each other shocked and I gently touched Kanan's shoulder. He turned his head a little and then moved his hand to mine.

"Thank you." He whispered as a single tear streamed down his face.

"Goodbye Kanan." I whispered into his ear.

I sent Jacen a smile and then disappeared, finally being able to become one with the force.