Kallus

This wasn't the first time I had caught Agent Kallus staring at me and it wouldn't be the last. Since I had joined the Empire, secretly I was working for the rebels, Kallus had always kept his eyes on me and not in a suspicious way. No I was like a man who has been in the desert and hasn't had water in months and just saw a lake of ice cold water.

I let out a sigh as I cleared my throat.

"Agent Kallus we need to get done with this mission as quick as possible." I said softly.

He continued to stare and I let out a laugh.

"Staring at my ass won't get you anywhere, Agent Kallus." I said playfully.

"I wasn't-"

"Sure you weren't now can we finish the repairs?"

"Oh yes, sorry." He said as he shook his head.

I let out a sigh and got to work. I knew this was my last mission with him, the Rebels deciding to pull me out, and I wanted it over with. I couldn't stand knowing that I was betraying someone who had been a good friend.

"Alright hat should have it." He said as he fixed the panel.

I bit my lip as he turned to look at me.

"What? Something wrong?"

"I'm sorry." I said before I leaned forward and gently kissed him.

He froze up for a second before kissing me back. I pulled my taser out silently prayed he would forgive me. He fell to the ground and I quickly left with the Rebels.

A year later

As soon as I saw him my heart stopped beating. I knew he had to hate me and I knew there was nothing I could say to make him forgive me. I knew I shouldn't of been staring but I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He had changed a lot. His hair had grew out and he no longer wore his Agent get up. He now spotted a brown jacket and with a light brown shirt and black pants. I felt my eyes go lower and I stopped as I stared at his ass.

"Are you seriously checking Kallus out?" Ezra asked as he and Sabine held back a laugh.

"No! Why would I-"

"(Y/n)! Come here!" Zeb yelled from beside Kallus.

"Karabast." I whispered as I walked up to them.

"What's up?" I asked sweetly.

"We need you to show Kallus around." Zeb said with a smile.

"Of course you do." I said with a frown.

He sent me a smirk and patted my back before leaving with Hera.

"Stupid Lasat." I grumbled out.

I turned to look at Kallus and saw a smirk on his face.

"Um... right this way." I said as I cleared my throat.

I walked past him and quickly showed him around.

"This will be your quarters." I said as I turned to look at him.

My breath caught in my throat as I saw his eyes hadn't left me. I tried to speak, but couldn't and it didn't help with him walking closer to me.

"You know... that taser left a mark." He said playfully.

"Sorry." I said softly.

"Know where it left a mark?"

I knew but decided to shake my head no.

"My ass." He said as he grabbed me and pulled me against his chest.

He quickly connected our lips and I let out a sigh as I kissed him back. He punched in the code for his room and pushed me inside.

"How did you know the-"

"I've been here for the past month." He said before reconnecting our lips.

"Cheeky bastard." I thought as I kissed him back.