Hunter

It was a unspoken agreement that both me and Hunter are dating. Everyone knew it, but no one brought it up. Mostly because Hunter is a very private man and hates people discussing him.

"We will be back." Hunter said as I sent him a smile.

"Be safe." I said softly.

"Aren't we always!" Wreaker yelled as they left the ship.

After a hour of waiting I decided to look outside, and I instantly regretted it.

"Freeze!" A droid ordered.

"Heyo boys.... fancy meeting you here." I said softly.

"You're coming with us."

"Me? I'm just a bounty hunter... my name's... Janna Hutt." I said happily.

"Janna Hutt you are coming with us."

"Alright, no need for violence."

I was taken to their leader and then thrown in a cell. After hours of torture I finally passed out. When I woke up it was to Crosshair's face.

"Damn it... I'm in hell."

"She's good." Crosshair said as Tech got me out.

I fell forward and he caught me.

"Let's get you home." Crosshair said as I leaned against him.

We made it to the ship and before I could say a word I was roughly pulled against a chest. I let out a squeak as Hunter hugged me tightly.

"Miss me that badly?" I asked playfully.

I felt his body start to shake and I gently wrapped my arms around him.

"I thought you were dead." He whispered against my shoulder.

I hugged him for awhile before pulling away and smiling up at him.

"I love you, and no matter what.. know I will always be with you." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

He smiled against my lips and pulled me closer.