Hunter

Smut

It had been a year since Fives had passed away and I still found myself missing him.

Fives and his team had saved me when I was on the streets. He had gave me a home and I owed him.

So when Echo was found it didn't take me long to join his new squad and it didn't take long after that for me to start a relationship with the famous Sergeant.

"So Hunter, have you and the pretty lady... you know?" Crosshair asked with a smile.

"No, and if we had it wouldn't be any of your business." Hunter said angrily.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I quickly excused myself to my room.

"You okay?" Echo asked as I passed him in the hallway.

"Never been better." I said as I rushed past him.

In all honesty I was scared, I knew at some point Hunter would probably want us to have sex and though I was fine with it.... I was worried about breaking my promise to Fives. Which had been that no matter what I wouldn't sleep with any of his brothers (mostly cause he saw me as his baby sister).

"Knock knock." A voice said.

I quickly turned around and held my breath as I saw Hunter watching me.

"Hi." I said softly.

"You okay?" He asked calmly.

I nodded my head and he sent me a frown.

"Spill." He said calmly.

"I made a promise to Fives that I wouldn't sleep with may of his brothers... and now I'm worried that if you want us to go further I won't be able to." I said quickly.

Hunter shook his head and walked up to me.

"Look, no matter what you want in the future, I'm down for it... and I don't think Fives would want you to be unhappy.... not to mention I'm sure you could get Echo's blessing and he would except it." He said as he sent me a smile.

"I know, but.... it makes me miss him... thinking that he isn't here to judge you." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Oh he's judging me... and he's probably yelling for me to get my hands off of you... I mean I would if I had a sister as beautiful as you." He said as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I love you." I said softly.

"And I love you." He said softly.

Smut passed this point

It had been a few weeks since that talk and I slowly found myself dreaming of Hunter and not in the most innocent way.

I woke up with a groan and covered my face with a pillow.

"Stop being horny." I groaned out.

I heard a knock and jumped up. I bit my lip and walked to my door. When I opened it I saw Hunter waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked softly.

"I can't handle it anymore.... if I have to keep smelling you and hearing you moan my name, I'm going to go crazy." He growled out.

"Hunter..."

He quickly grabbed a hold of me and pushed me into the room. Before I could say anything he captured my lips with his.

"I need you. Stop me now, or I won't stop." He growled out.

"Force, don't stop." I moaned out.

He quickly got to work on my shirt, tearing it in the process. His hands made their way to my pants and he pulled them down. I got to work on his shirt and pants and quickly removed them. After we were both undressed he picked me up and pinned me down on the bed.

"I am going to try and take my time... but I can make no promises." He said as he kissed and nipped at my neck.

I nodded my head and he slowly slid into me. I let out a gasp of pain as I felt him stop moving. After awhile the pain started to disappear and I asked him to move.

"Harder." I moaned out.

He did as asked and started a fast and hard thrust. Before long we were both a moaning mess. I dug my nails into his back and pulled him closer, as I felt my climax nearing.

"Hunter..."

"I know, come for me." He growled out.

I let out a moan as I felt my walls tighten around him. I soon came and Hunter pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. It wasn't
long after I finished that everything went dark.

End of smut

When I came to Hunter had a towel and glass of water.

"Feeling okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and took the water from him.

"Sorry I was so rough."

"Don't be sorry, it was perfect." I said as I sent him a smile.

"Good." He said as he leaned down and captured my lips with his.

"I love you." I said softly.

"And I love you." He said as he pulled me into a tight embrace.