Boba fett

I hadn't expected to be hit on the back of the head and tied up, I mean I don't think anyone expects it, but I differently didn't see it happening today. I mean I thought I had a week before I was found.

"Morning." A deep voice said as I woke up with a groan.

"Boba." I said as I looked up at him.

"Been awhile." He said as our eyes met.

"You aren't one for petty bounties." I said sternly.

"Couldn't pass up the chance to get back at you for screwing me over."

"Listen I had to steal your ship... it was the only way I could get away."

"Still screwed me over." He said as he crossed his legs.

I let out a sigh and leaned back against the wall.

"You know they will kill me." I said softly.

"Win win."

"Did I mean nothing to you?"

"Yes." He said as he took a sip of his drink.

I let out a sigh and looked away from him. Half an hour later he had me chained up on his ship.

"Boba! I have to pee!" I yelled after awhile.

"Go then!" He yelled from the cockpit.

"Asshole. Can't believe I loved that idiot."

"And you still do."

"Shut up inner me." I growled out.

We soon landed and I noticed something was off. One there was no one there and two it was quiet and it was never quiet in the market place. I saw a light aimed at Boba and quickly tackled him to the ground. He let out a grunt as I hit him. I heard a sniper go off and Boba rolled us away.

"We need to get out of here." I whispered as we hide.

"For the first time.... we agree." He said sternly.

We quickly got out of there and made it back to his ship. He started it up and took off, leaving them in the dust.

"That was close." I said as I set beside him.

"Out of the seat." He ordered as he kept his eyes ahead.

"Seriously! I save you and you're still an asshole!" I snapped.

"You no longer have the right to that seat."

"I'm sorry! Okay! I know I screwed up and I know we can't go back to the way we were but... I'm sorry." I said as I held back tears.

He continued to look ahead and I let out a sigh.

"I have another bounty on Naboo.... 100 credits. Not much but it will get me out of your hands." I said softly.

He kept quiet and I watched him put the coordinates in. I stood up from the seat and walked towards the back. When we landed I had thought it would be on Naboo but as soon as the doors open my eyes went wide.

"Why are we-"

"I should take you to Naboo... I should collect that bounty.. but I can't." He said as he uncuffed me.

"Boba-"

"I loved... love you... even though you betrayed me and nearly got me killed."

"I-"

"I am going to give you one more chance... you screw it up and I will kill you." He said sternly.

I nodded my head and he let out a sigh of relief.he removed his helmet and I watched as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Good, now I think we need to make up for lost time." He said before he pulled me into a kiss.