Thrawn

"I'm going and that's final!" I snapped as I backed my bag.

"I said no." Thrawn said sternly.

"You are not my boss, and if you don't want me to go then talk to the Emperor!" I snapped as I pushed past him.

"Don't turn your back to me!"

"I'll do what I want!" I yelled as I slammed the door behind me.

I knew this mission was suicidal and could end with my death, but I also knew that Thrawn couldn't control my every move. I mean I outrank him for crying out loud. Not to mention I had been in worse situations before and always came back. Though sometimes I was near death when I made it to my ship.

The mission was soon finished and I ended up being rushed to the medical wing after the explosion hit my speeder bad threw me off.

After getting rushed to the medical wing I passed out. When my eyes opened I heard voices talking, one I knew all to well.

"How is she?" A voice asked softly.

"She is stable, but needs rest." The droid said calmly.

"May I see her?"

"Yes Grand Admiral."

The door open and I turned my head to see Thrawn wall in.

"I see you are finally awake." He said calmly.

"Water." I breathed out.

He got a cup and filled it full of water before walked over to me and gently raised the cup to my lips. I gulped it down and let out a sigh.

"Thank... you." I said softly.

"You are in medical leave for two months." He said calmly.

"You're idea?"

"If it had been up to me it would of been four." He said sternly.

I let out a light laugh and sent him a smile.

"I'm sorry... I should of listened to you." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Yes, you should of." He said as he took my hand in his.

"Thrawn I know you worry, but you have to understand... I'm no defenseless." I said softly.

"I know, but I can't help worrying... you're my world." He said as he squeezed my hand.

"And you're mine." I said as he leaned down and gently pecked my lips.