Jango fett

I let out a sigh as I saw my bounty run from me. I quickly ran after it, but was to late to catch them.

"Damn it."

"Problem." A voice said.

I quickly turned around with my guns raised and saw a mandalorian.

"Jango Fett." He said as he watched me.

"(Y/n). This is my bounty."

"I'm not after him, after a friend of his. What says we team up. I get my guy and you get yours."

"Fine." I said angrily.

"Fine." He said calmly.

We made it to their hideout and snuck inside to see them both a sleep.

"The Wookiee is mine." Jango whispered.

"Good, cause I don't deal with those." I whispered as I pulled my blaster out.

We snuck inside and right before I could pull the trigger something fell and they both woke up. I turned around and saw Jango holding a broken vase. I let out a groan and quickly turned back around and took out my bounty, while Jango got into a fight with his. After finishing off my bounty I set on the table and watched Jango struggle.

"Hel-p!" He gasped out.

"Say please."

"Pl-ease!"

"Good boy." I said as I pulled my boats rout and shot the Wookiee.

"Next time don't wear so much armor." I said as I helped him up.

"Buy me a drink first." He said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and turned and walked away.

"See you around Jango!"

"Or you can come with me! Got a good job... only need a extra hand."

"What is it?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I have a son and he needs a mother.... come with me and I'll pay you a lot of credits."

"Alright, I'm in." I said with a smile.

If I had known I would of fallen in love with him, I never would of said yes. Ten years later I was a mother to Boba and a friend to Jango.

"Jango! Where is are you!" I yelled as I walked into our room.

I looked around and let out a groan as I saw a piece of paper.

Bounty Hunting, be back in hour.

"That piece of tar." I said as I shook my head.

"Mom?"

I turned my head and smiled as Boba walked into the room.

"Hey sweetheart." I said as he walked up to me.

"When will dad be home?"

"Later, he had a job." I said as I ruffled his hair up.

He sent me a smile and I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

Boba knew that I wasn't his mother by blood, but that didn't change the love we both had for each other.

"Honey! I'm home!" A voice yelled.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room to see Jango without his helmet.

"Not your honey." I said as I grabbed his helmet out of his hands.

"That's mine."

"Sure it is." I said as I placed it on the shelf.

"Thief." He said with a laugh.

I felt hands around my waist and let out a laugh as he started to tickle me.

"Mercy! I give! I give!"

"Say I'm the best bounty hunter." He said with a chuckle.

"Nev-er!" I gasped out.

"Say it or say you love me."

"I love- you!" I gasped out.

He stopped and I froze up. I quickly decided that jumping out the window would be a good idea.

"I love you too." He said softly.

I looked at him shocked and he sent me a smile. I quickly pulled him down for a kiss and he let out a sigh as he pulled me closer. His arms wrapped around my waist and he kept me against his chest.

For the next few years everything was fine, Jango and I got married and even talked about having another baby. Everything was perfect, but sadly tragedy struck.

"Jango we should just leave." I said softly.

"We can't. Dooku is to powerful an ally." He said softly.

"What if something happens? Think about Boba and me." I said as he took my hands.

"I do." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I let out a sigh and watched as he started to pack. Soon a Jedi came around and we made our escape. I kept Boba beside me while Jango left to speak to Dooku.

"Stay near me the whole time." Jango whispered as we walked into the arena.

I kept Boba pinned to my side and kept an arm protectively around him as I kept an eye on my surroundings. I watched as the Jedi attacked and Jango left to fight one of them.

"No!" I screamed as I watched the Jedi strike him down.

I quickly covered Boba's face and held back a sob as I watched the love of my life fall dead. After the Jedi left and the fighting was over I watched Boba rush towards his father's body. I felt tears stream down my face as he picked up his helmet and brought it to his face.

"I'm so sorry Boba." I whispered as I hugged him.

"I want revenge." He growled out.

"And we will get it.... I swear... Mace Windu will die for this." I said as I hugged him.