Wolffe

Smut

I knew it was stupid to try and get away with overworking myself, but I couldn't help but to try.

"What are you doing still up?" A voice asked angrily.

"Working." I said as I continued to toy with the gunship.

"Bed, now." He growled out.

I let out a sigh and turned to see Wolffe glaring at me.

"But Wolffe-"

"No buts. Bedtime. Let's go."

"But I'm not tired." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

I saw a smirk spread across his face and I let out a huff.

"Then how about I take you back to my room, and tire you out?" He asked as he got closer to me.

"Wolffe! You know full well that we can't-"

"Everyone is asleep. No one will walk in on us, and besides... I think we both deserve a little us time... don't you?" He asked as he pulled me to his chest.

"If we get caught-"

I was cut off by him capturing my lips with his. I let out a sigh as he pulled me closer and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Have we ever got caught?" He whispered in my ear.

I shook my head no and he dragged me behind him, towards his quarters. As soon as the door shut behind us, Wolffe had me pressed against the door. He pressed his lips against mine and ran his fingers up my sides.

"Wolffe...." I whispered as he pulled away and kissed down my neck.

He slowly removed my shirt and smiled down at me.

"So beautiful." He said before reconnecting our lips.

He picked me up and carried me to our bed, slowly laying me down. He kissed down my stomach and slowly got to work on removing my pants. When we where both finally undressed he lined himself at my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and he slowly slid in. He let out a groan and stopped moving when he was fully seated inside of me.

"So wet and tight for me.... force I love you." He moaned out.

He slowly started to move and I wrapped my arms around his arm.

"Harder." I moaned out.

"Be patient." He said with a chuckle.

"Bastard."

He sharply thrusted into me and I let out a gasp.

"Keep on and I stop."

I let out a whine as he started his slow torturous pace. Right when he was about to pick up the pace, the door opening stopped us.

"Commander Wolff-"

Wolffe quickly grabbed his covers and covered both of us up. I looked behind him and saw General Koon looking at us shocked.

"General.... I didn't expect you to come so late." Wolffe said calmly.

"I see you are in a compromising position..... I'll come back tomorrow morning... (Y/n)."

"General..." I said with a small wave.

He left the room and I looked over at Wolffe. We both looked at each other and then back to the door. Before I knew it, we were both laughing.

"We never get caught he says..... tell that to Plo." I said as I set up.

"Force, I'm glad it was him and not one of the boys.... I'd never love it down." He said as he covered his face.

I sent him a smile and pecked his lips. A smirk appeared and he stared down at me.

"Oh we aren't finishing, the mood has already been-"

Before I could finish talking he had pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.