Fenn Rau

As soon as I heard the name my heart stopped.

"You alright (Y/n)?" Kanan asked as he looked at me.

"Yep, hundred percent." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He sent me a look and nodded his head before continuing to talk about the plan to help retake Mandalore. When he was finished I quickly speed out out the room.

"Everyone but (Y/n), leave!" Kanan called.

"Dank Farrik." I grumbled out.

I turned back around and walked up to Kanan while everyone else left.

"Something wrong?"

"You know Fenn Rau, don't you?" He asked calmly.

"We fought together during the clone wars." I explained.

"He a good friend of yours?"

"We were more than friends."

"Oh."

"Yea, though it ended when he told me he didn't love me and I left Mandalore." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why did you leave?"

"I got called away to help General Kenobi." I explained.

"Do you think you can work with him?"

"I hope so." I said as I looked up at him.

He nodded his head and we left for Mandalore. As soon as we landed I spotted Sabine next to a group of Mandalorians. It didn't take me long to see the familiar set of armor. I followed Kanan and Ezra and let out a sigh as I felt a pair of eyes on me.

"It's good to see you again, Sabine." I said softly.

"You too."

"I thought she was lying when she said you were coming." A woman said as she walked up to me.

"Bo-katan... it's been awhile." I said softly.

"Sabine, you have a war criminal with you."

"You're right, let I checked didn't you betray your sister and get her killed?"

She grabbed ahold of my shirt and I met her glare.

"Hit a nerve?"

"You are a traitor to Mandalore."

"Why because I left to fight for what I believed in? Because I didn't want to stay and watch my world be destroyed."

She let go of me and I fixed my shirt.

"You never change." She said as I backed away.

"Are you surprised?"

"No."

"She is here to help, so give her a chance." Sabine said softly.

"I gave her a chance, and she abandoned her people." Bo-Katan said as she walked away.

I let out a sigh and turned to look at Sabine.

"Good try, but she won't change her mind about me... we go way back." I said with a small smile.

She nodded her head and I patted her back.

"Now let's save your home."

"Yes, before that... could I have a moment alone with (Y/n)?" Fenn Rau asked calmly.

Everyone left and I turned to look at him.

"Your hair is longer." He said as he stared down at me.

"Haven't had time to get it cut."

"(Y/n), about how we ended-"

"Don't, it's fine. I get it I was a good screw... it's over though." I said as I walked past him.

"I lied." He said stopping me in my tracks.

"What?"

"When I said I didn't love you, it was because I knew you couldn't stay and I... I knew you wouldn't become a Jedi if you had attachments."

"Even with you telling me you didn't love me... I still care for you... and nothing will change that."

"When this war is over... I swear that I will do everything I can to prove my love for you."

"Guess we better get started then." I said with a smirk.