Fives 2

So I'm gonna make this a part 2 to my last Fives one, because it would go well with it.

As soon as I saw him I felt my heart stop. For the last few years I had thought he was dead and that I was alone, but there he was standing beside Rex talking up a storm with him and Echo.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" Ezra asked softly.

"Yea, just.. tired." I said as I sent him a gentle smile.

"(Y/n)! Hera needs to know where the thingy for the hyperdrive is!" Kanan yelled from the ship.

"Tell her to check Zeb's room! I think I accidentally left it in there when I was repairing their door!" I yelled back.

I felt eyes on me and turned my head to see Fives and Echo looking at me. I held my breath and watched as tears streamed down Fives' face.

"(N/n)?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and he instantly rushed forward and pulled me against his chest. I felt tears of sadness and anger wash away as I let out a sob and hugged him tightly.

"I thought I lost you." I whispered into his chest.

"I know, I'm so sorry baby... but Rex had me go into hiding to protect you... if we had told you.. Palpatine would of killed you." He said as he pulled away a little.

I looked up at him and smiled softly.

"You lied." I said softly.

He sent me a confused look and I let out a laugh.

"You said after the war ending... you would marry me, the war has been over for nearly sixteen years... and I still don't have a ring on this finger." I said playfully.

He let out a laugh and held up one finger, as if to tell me to hold on. He turned and walked into the tank and then came out with something in his hand. He took my hand and I felt tears stream down my face as he put a small white and blue band on my finger.

"This is from a piece of my armor.... I've had it with me since I promised I'd marry you." He explained.

I looked at the ring and then back at him.

"I love you." I said as I pulled him into a kiss.

After awhile we returned to base and I led Fives to my room. It had been years since he had been in my arms and I just wanted to hold him. I dragged him to my bed and pulled him down and hugged him. He let out a sigh and gently hugged me back, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered softly.

"I love you too." He said softly.