Jesse

I let out a laugh as Jesse pushed me behind some boxes. He quickly silenced my laughing with his lips pressed against mine. I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I said softly.

"Marry me." He said softly.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Marry me, when this war finally ends." He explained.

"I.... Yes... I'll marry you." I said with a smile.

He let out a laugh and picked me up and spun me around, before sitting me back down and pulling me into another kiss.

"Has anyone seen Master (L/n)?" A voice asked.

I let out a sigh and pulled away from him.

"I have to go." I said softly.

"I know... I love you." He said as he let go of me.

"I love you too." I said as I let go of his hand.

I walked away, not knowing about Order 66 or the fall of the Jedi order. When Order 66 came I was off world with Master Yoda and he told me to go into hiding. Of course the first thing I thought about was Jesse and I feared for him. I wanted to reach out to him, but knew I couldn't.

"Jesse." I whispered as I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

I moved my hand to my head and felt tears stream down my face. I fell to the ground and let out a sob as I covered my face. It wasn't until sixteen years later, I learned how he had died from Ahsoka and Rex.

"I can't believe they would do that to the clones." I said softly.

"Sidious is a monster, and it showed when he forced the clones to die like that." She said softly.

"Just so you know.... Jesse never betrayed you... even in his last moments he begged for you to survive." Rex said softly.

"And I am." I said softly.

I never got to see us win, I ended up being killed by my old best friend, Anakin or Vader as he goes by.

When my eyes opened again after being impaled with a lightsaber, I saw that I was in a old republic base.

"Thought I said you to stay alive." A voice said.

I quickly turned and felt tears stream down my face as I saw Jesse in his blacks. A smile appeared on his face and he let out a laugh as I ran and tackled him in a hug.

"I thought I'd never see you again." I said softly.

"You should of known better. No heaven or hell could keep me from you." He said as he leaned down and gently kissed me.