And so It Begins; Isabelle

He came bursting through the door yelling at me. "Isabella you betrayed me!" his wings were out the light made his dark feathers shine. I ran. I knew what he wanted, I knew what he went through to find me. I didn't mean to betray him. They made me.

All through the house he followed me. He tore things off the walls and took things off the tables he was throwing them at me. There was supposed to be a party tonight but he had scared them all off. I ran for the Library and there was a secret exit there. I made it but before I could pull the book he had me cornered and he started throwing books at me. "I loved you! You left so you could be rich!" He screamed. But he didn't know. He didn't know they made me.

"I've never loved anyone more than you Henry!" I screamed as a book hit my shoulder and I covered my face.

"How dare you say you loved me!" He yelled, throwing another book.

"How dare I? I joined that stupid thing so I could be with you! But they made me do this! They took me from you!" He stopped. But it wasn't for my words. It was for the 3 uninvited guests standing in the doorway of the library. One looked to be a young Aasimar, he was tall and glowing. The other was a blue Tiefling one of his pink horns was missing or broken. The last was a beautiful human girl who seemed to not even want to be here. I looked at her for a little

Henry ran at the words of the Aasimar. He headed for the tunnel. He pulled the book. The door turned. And down the tunnel he went. The tiefling was kind but my temper was getting to me. Henry had barged into my house and destroyed it, and these miscreants were now messing with my home. The Aasimar had burst through the wall trying to get down the tunnel. But not before a half-Elf appeared who had been stealing stuff from my home!

I was fuming. I told them all to leave. There was a half elf knocked out on my floor a whole in my wall and a blue Tiefling playing with a stupid wand! Then came this girl with short cropped blue hair she and the Tiefling played with a wand. Out of the bag of the Half-Elf they pulled a box of rings and were looking at them. The Human girl took one out and asked if she could have it. I said fine.

Finally they ventured down the tunnel to find the other Aasimar. I dragged the Half-Elf out of my house and went into my bedroom. I looked out the window and they were all in my backyard talking and looking at things. The Human was eating from my small garden.

I went to bed. I later heard them travel back through my home. The only one who seemed to want to leave me alone was the Human. I think I could like her. She seemed so familiar though and I could not figure why.